NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hey Jay...do you have a number I can call regarding the supercharger setup on your Z06? Is there a waiting list of any sort? I just got my Z06 last week...and I'm getting plenty of enjoyment from it even stock...but I know eventually (within a month) I'll demand more. I'm located in Montana but I can ship the car wherever it needs to go if I have to.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
-=BrocK=- said:
Hey Jay...do you have a number I can call regarding the supercharger setup on your Z06? Is there a waiting list of any sort? I just got my Z06 last week...and I'm getting plenty of enjoyment from it even stock...but I know eventually (within a month) I'll demand more. I'm located in Montana but I can ship the car wherever it needs to go if I have to.
Miles of smiles to you on your new ownership of the Vette. Your going to love what the car can do stock and within a month you'll be ready to go for more power. Your choice if you want to go F/I or all motor. If you want check out www.corvetteforum.com and look at the F/I threads along with the ZO6 threads. Look at some of the vendors as alot of them are on the West Coast. I sent you a PM with my #. Enjoy your new ride :bowdown: :evil: :drool: :headbang: :chuckles: :naughty: :burnout:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.