NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I was on the supra forum and read this pretty funny post. Thought that i would share.

Mark's race with a McLaren F1!

Guys, I read all these posts about these awesome kill stories against supercars, most not even true, but man I just had to tell you about my awesome, awesome race, just like the ones that you guys have.
So I was cruisin around town with my bitches and my dog and then I get out onto the highway and a McLaren F1 pulls up next to me! So I'm like, "You've got mail, mutha****a," and that mofo stomps the gas and I'm like "Woa, bitches and dog, hold on!" So I stomp the gas too and I am goin so so fast and of course the bitches are all givin me head, cuz that's what happens in these stories, and my dog's all goin wild and barkin and ****, so my second turbo kicks in and he keeps gettin further away. I push my first NOS button, got a little closer. So I push my second NOS button, even closer! I'm gettin there! So I push my third NOS button! CLOSER! Fourth NOS button! TOUCHING HIS BUMPER! FIFTH NOS BUTTON! I am side by side with a mclaren F1! I AM SO FAST! So I gotta go faster so I decide to undo my targa top and let it fly off, and I start throwing bitches out the window. I kept my dog, because it's my dog and I wanna keep it. I'm doing 276 and a half miles an hour, cats that were hiding in my car start jumping out the window, by now I'm being chased by 7 helicopters, but with the weight savings that I completed, I took the lead! Conveniently placed just 30 feet away was a finish line, and I crossed it just a hair ahead of the F1! I pulled over, let the helicopters catch up to me, Vin Diesel showed up and told me I should've double clutched, but all I have is an automatic. Anyway they gave me the trophy, and me and my dog walked home after some Asian guys shot up my car. But I was still happy, because I beat a McLaren F1 and I got some respect. Beat that, bitches.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
:thumbdown:

BTW, Post whore in the making you are tupu.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by F35-JSF
Damn I'm sure I just lost a few brain cells reading that crap. :thumbdown

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NoRulzAt140 Mph said:
:thumbdown:

BTW, Post whore in the making you are tupu.
dude, no matter how hard i try, i'll never be able to take your place. You on 24/7!! by the way, you didnt come to englishtown. I was the only celica there. I thought you were coming.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
I said I might. The other thread explains why I didnt go:gap:

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Originally posted by Tuppuguy
Hey guys. I was on the supra forum and read this pretty funny post. Thought that i would share.

Mark's race with a McLaren F1!

Guys, I read all these posts about these awesome kill stories against supercars, most not even true, but man I just had to tell you about my awesome, awesome race, just like the ones that you guys have.
So I was cruisin around town with my bitches and my dog and then I get out onto the highway and a McLaren F1 pulls up next to me! So I'm like, "You've got mail, mutha****a," and that mofo stomps the gas and I'm like "Woa, bitches and dog, hold on!" So I stomp the gas too and I am goin so so fast and of course the bitches are all givin me head, cuz that's what happens in these stories, and my dog's all goin wild and barkin and ****, so my second turbo kicks in and he keeps gettin further away. I push my first NOS button, got a little closer. So I push my second NOS button, even closer! I'm gettin there! So I push my third NOS button! CLOSER! Fourth NOS button! TOUCHING HIS BUMPER! FIFTH NOS BUTTON! I am side by side with a mclaren F1! I AM SO FAST! So I gotta go faster so I decide to undo my targa top and let it fly off, and I start throwing bitches out the window. I kept my dog, because it's my dog and I wanna keep it. I'm doing 276 and a half miles an hour, cats that were hiding in my car start jumping out the window, by now I'm being chased by 7 helicopters, but with the weight savings that I completed, I took the lead! Conveniently placed just 30 feet away was a finish line, and I crossed it just a hair ahead of the F1! I pulled over, let the helicopters catch up to me, Vin Diesel showed up and told me I should've double clutched, but all I have is an automatic. Anyway they gave me the trophy, and me and my dog walked home after some Asian guys shot up my car. But I was still happy, because I beat a McLaren F1 and I got some respect. Beat that, bitches.
that was like soooo yesterday, you should be like me.. i race a V10 skyline and i live in a house boat

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by F35-JSF
:werd: Manny's one huge post whore.
:werd: You said I would never catchup. But I have been averaging 110-120 posts a day lately. Look at our numbers, you have 4,000 when I first registered.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
i had 276 posts 3 weeks ago.. beat that

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
i take it back... studdard has you beat.. but all he does is quote, we actually type sh!t out

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by TRDGTS026spd
i take it back... studdard has you beat.. but all he does is quote, we actually type sh!t out
quoting is whoring made easy.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
exactly.. no one can do it like we do manny

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by TRDGTS026spd
exactly.. no one can do it like we do manny
The diabetic duo. I mean dynamic...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts