NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some parts laying around that I need to get rid of so I can afford to paint my new bumpers.

Stagg Struts w/ Lowering springs: I read somewhere that Stagg was a branch company of KYB but idk if that is 100% true. The ride quality is pretty good, slightly stiffer than stock. The lowering springs lower about 1.6" - 1.8" on 215/45/17 I had about a 2 finger gap all the way around. They have right around 7-10k miles on them. The struts and springs sell on ebay for $325 + $50 shipping, I'm asking $150 OBO + shipping

03+ Bumper with aftermarket lip: Idk what kind of lip it is. It looks like VS or maybe vizage, idk. It's painted 1e7 and has the upper grille. There's some work that needs to be done to the aftermarket lip which is made of fiberglass. Our you could remove the lip and be left with the 03+ bumper with OEM lip. The aftermarket lip has been molded into the bumper. There is no damage to the actual bumper, only the aftermarket lip. Asking $175 OBO picked up

03+ tail lights. I traded a guy another set of tail lights for these. They were brand new in the original toyota wrapping and box when I got them from him. I never mounted them so these are brand new. Asking $125 OBO shipped (lower 48)

OEM VIP alarm/keyless entry with key fob. It has wireless unlock/lock, chirp, panic, glass break sensor, impact sensor, monitor led. Asking $85 OBO shipped (lower 48)

I also have a full tsunami kit, full authentic veilside EC-1 kit available, OEM alarm/keyless entry w/o fob, rebuilt door lock actuators, cruise parts, airbag parts and more.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how about ill give you 70 for the vip alarm with the fob and have it on your paypal as soon as you say yes?
PM'd

Would you sell just the upper grill from the bumper picked up? If so, please feel free to pm me.
No, but if I find a buyer and they don't want or need the upper grille then I'll pm you and we can work something out.

Interested in just oem lip if it willing to part
The oem lip is needed to have an aftermarket lip and the aftermarket lip covers the oem lip so at this time, I'm not willing to part it.

Very interested in tail lights... PM me!
PM'd

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tail lights SOLD
Alarm SOLD

Suspension, bumper and another alarm w/o fob are still for sale

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #20