NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, maybe you can help me out, I'm gettin a pretty low body kit put on my celica, similar to the blitz and I am gettin these rims:

Enkei DM5 18x7.5 (Dark Gun Metal)
Yokohama Parada Spec II Tires 215/40/18

I just wanna know what you guys think of the setup and need some advice on lowering setups so that my car sits at least 2 inches from the ground so that i don't scrape on my steep A$$ hill I live on. And no rubbing. Is that possible? I think I wanna get springs. Please help. Sorry for so many questions.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Welcome to the boards..

It sounds like the best thing for you is probably the TRD drop. If your kit is already low it may scrape every now and then regardless of what kind of drop you have. 2 inches from the ground isnt that much so you can almost guarentee you will scrape on most inclines. The only rubbing you will get is if you turn you wheel all the way other wise you wont rub at all. You wont rub on a daily driver. You should go with TRD springs.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just measured, my kit on stock rims rides at 4.5 inches from the ground at stock so maybe any updated suggestions? Any at all would help thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts