NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to do some big work to my suspension soon on my 2000 Celica GTS. I'm doing KYB AGX struts in the front and the KYB AGX shocks in the back. That much i have buttoned down. I'm still deciding on my springs though and would love the opinions of those who have gone through this process already. The 2 spring sets I'm leaning towards are the Tein H-Techs or the Tanabe NF210s. What do you guys think? Opinions on any other springs are totally welcome as well.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
H-Techs won't lower you too much. Is that your goal? Remember you may need to do endlinks if/when you lower...

·
#GetTheCoolShoeshine
1,239 Posts
those springs are 1.1 drop not that noticeable, going with agx might be a waste. but a thing to keep in mind
2(f) kyb agx ~280
2(r) kyb agx ~200
springs. ~180
=660
for that amount u can get a set of megan coils or save a lil more and get something better.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not going for a complete slam. The lowest I'm thinking i would like to go is about a 1.5 inch drop, give or take a bit here and there. Also, I'm not looking for any doubling of the spring rate or so either. Thanks already guys for bringing your opinions in.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Those are H-Techs in my sig pic with KYBs and TRD 18" wheels. Definitely could go lower though the 18s help just a tiny bit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts