NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
That's ridiculous. I'd feel like a moron driving that, no matter how well-off I was. I'd rather take that money and drop it towards a GT2.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by aerospike2002
That's ridiculous. I'd feel like a moron driving that, no matter how well-off I was. I'd rather take that money and drop it towards a GT2.
useless size

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
If having one of those shows your superior status then people who drive rigs for a living must be the most elite of all.

I never thought the Gallons Per Mile joke would become reality but 6mpg is getting awfully close. By the time the owners add a supercharger and 50in chrome wheels it probably will be 1 GPM.

Speaking of wretched excess, did anyone catch this.... Oprah bought every single person in her audience a new car today :

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,132224,00.html , atleast it sounds like they were people who needed them.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by stein
Holly shyt!
$20,675 * 267 = $5,520,225

I wonder if she got a discount...

?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Originally posted by cjaycrazy
Great just what we need another suv on the road.
Sad thing is many of these people bareley know how to drive let alone something that can cause massive damage! (VMD) I see this short woman driving this F-550, or whatever it is, and I think damn, she can'e even see over the dash. Her line of sight is like over the top of the car in front of her.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Looks like a fawking semi truck
Before you know it little kids will think you're a trucker and will try to make you honk your horn. *Pull Horn Chord Gesture*

·
Registered
435 Posts
Originally posted by Thumpin00gts
read the article for the opera story, all the cars were donated by pontiac
i'm willing to bet there will be a lot of pontiac commercials during this season of oprah.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts