NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping that this is the last time I have to deal with buyers like these..

Apparently the part did not fit, which I understood. So I respond "okay, return the part and I'll issue your refund"

Instead he opens a paypal dispute a day later.

I do not recommend working with this guy.. At all

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
in this case, opening a PayPal dispute only gives the buyer additional insurance that he will get his refund once the part is returned.
It is not seen as a strike against you as a seller, rather as part of the process that ensures that all parties are satisfied.

Just return the funds when you get the part back and PayPal will see that you are a seller that respects his buyers.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They already gave him the money back.

I told them I would issue a refund once the part or at least a tracking number was provided. They returned the money this morning.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
in this case, opening a PayPal dispute only gives the buyer additional insurance that he will get his refund once the part is returned.
It is not seen as a strike against you as a seller, rather as part of the process that ensures that all parties are satisfied.

Just return the funds when you get the part back and PayPal will see that you are a seller that respects his buyers.
They already gave him the money back.

I told them I would issue a refund once the part or at least a tracking number was provided. They returned the money this morning.

It isnt even a dispute anymore.. It became a claim, and was closed all in a matter of hours. Thats what I meant

We only talked about it the day before yesterday. He didn't want to ship until I refunded his money. Now he has the money, and the part

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
You should not refund money until the buyer has proven that he is sending the part back. Did he provide you with a tracking number?

As for sveyder, I'd like to hear his side of the story. If he is demanding refunds for parts and not sending them back, I will ban him from this site for scamming sellers.

PMing him right now.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You should not refund money until the buyer has proven that he is sending the part back. Did he provide you with a tracking number?

As for sveyder, I'd like to hear his side of the story. If he is demanding refunds for parts and not sending them back, I will ban him from this site for scamming sellers.

PMing him right now.
Exactly. No tracking #, no anything. Paypal issued him the refund. Not me

All I asked was for the part back. He said he couldnt until he got his money back..

I mean, its only 25 bucks, but its the principle

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Paypal issued him the refund. Not me
This is the risk of using PayPal - if they decide they want to refund someone, you're stuck. This can be both good and bad - imagine buying something and having the seller drop off the face of the earth.

Best of luck; hope everything works out for you. If you don't hear any more from the buyer, consider posting his information - I'm sure there's a member or two local to him :)

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn that's pretty shitty.
I know dude. I thought Paypal took care of sellers

This is the risk of using PayPal - if they decide they want to refund someone, you're stuck. This can be both good and bad - imagine buying something and having the seller drop off the face of the earth.

Best of luck; hope everything works out for you. If you don't hear any more from the buyer, consider posting his information - I'm sure there's a member or two local to him :)
Na, even after the headache, I wouldn't bother doing that. As long as people on NC know about this and avoid the scams, its all good

·
Registered
93 Posts
HERE IS THE CONVERSATION..LETS SEE WHAT A BAD SELLER..

sveyder:
MAN ..THERE'S A BIG PROBLEM..the part ISN'T of a GTS and it doesn't fit ..check the pictures

im sorry but .i would like a refound bro

samuel verastegui(2000cgt):
Aww dude. Sorry about that. Ship back the bracket, and ill refund as soon as item is received. It'll be what you paid minus shipping. Shipping was 9.50

sveyder:
well ,,as you said , Ill send bracket and tracking number as soon as refound clears

samuel:
I can't refund you anything until I receive my part

sveyder:
i gave you the money without having the part
the last time i trust in you,this time you have to trust in me

samuel:
I spoke to PayPal and they also advised me to not issue any refund until an item is shipped and tracking numbers are provided. Again, once I recieve my part, then a refund will be issued

samuel:
What if I refund and you don't send it back? I need the part before anything happens.

sveyder:
what if i send it to you ,and you don't giveme the refound???

sveyder:
yeah i understand your point, but if you think, it was my point before i sent you the payment(what if he doesn't send it) ,and trust me
i don't need the part ,and i have done this before ,with partners of newcelica.org;ebay,amazon,tigerdirect,newegg,and i have never done
something like keep the money and the wrong item or things like that

agust/12/2012 was the last time he answer to me,so i opened a case on paypal ,cuz it looks like it will be only the way to ''fix'' this problem,so paypal giveme the money(FOR FULL) not ''MINUS 10 USD'' like he wanted ,i don't know why and where he obtain that idea?? ,,MINUS SHIPPING??? WTF ..i think he has never use ebay ,but well im a honest buyer/seller so i don't have any problem with this case ,so between tomorrow and Thursday i ship it out :)

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Because the price was 25 shipped. It costed me 9.50 to ship. I was making 13. Now subtract 25 from that. And you're left with a negative balance. If you're going to post a conversation, post the whole thing.

Scammer

·
Registered
93 Posts
Because the price was 25 shipped. It costed me 9.50 to ship. I was making 13. Now subtract 25 from that. And you're left with a negative balance. If you're going to post a conversation, post the whole thing.

Scammer
HEY SCAMMER,i put the whole CONVERSATION,,

KID YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW HOW THIS WORKS ,,YOU NEED ALOT OF XP ON THIS....USE GOOGLE OR ASK TO EBAY CUSTOMER HELP ,

giveme your adress,if you want the part back..im printing the shipping laberl

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HEY SCAMMER,i put the whole CONVERSATION,,

KID YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW HOW THIS WORKS ,,YOU NEED ALOT OF XP ON THIS....USE GOOGLE OR ASK TO EBAY CUSTOMER HELP ,

giveme your adress,if you want the part back..im printing the shipping laberl

Ask anyone that has done business with me dude. You have been on NC for not even a year. 6 months does not mean you know everything.

If you really had that much experience, you would know how to find my shipping address

Not that hard

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
Both of you, STOP.

Everyone here has to understand their responsibilities.

sveyder: You must return the part, and provide a tracking number. Period.
You should have also checked with the seller that his part was for a GT-S before buying.
From the information shown here, this is not apparent.

2000cgt: you could have saved yourself a lot of trouble if you had checked sveyder's signature. It clearly says GT-S. If you sell something, you should always give as much info as possible about your product, otherwise, you end up with disgruntled customers.
As for getting a refund for the shipping fees that you paid, you will just have to accept the loss, particularly since sveyder must also pay to send the part back to you.

Whether it's on eBay or on a car forum, I cannot stress enough how important it is for everyone, sellers and buyers, to clearly describe what you are selling and what you are looking for. This is why posting pictures (with username) is such a mandatory rule.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.