NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why do dumbass people like to pick on the little guys.. i mean just driving minding my business this svt cobra pulls up next to me and the guy yells out "4.3 liters supercharged you dont want none" :bang: i was like wtf..oh yeah! "1.8 all motor you dont want to see me"...knowing my ass was gonna get raped by this monster. stupid people like that piss me the off :furious: this guy knows already he can smoke me and i know he can. anyways we went from a dig hung with him till end of 2nd(most likely this guy was toying with me..cuz i know damn well he shouldve had me off the start) and it was just a massacre for me..to me it was like a feeler race...just to see where i be at with this type of car..all i can say is next time he'll have something coming for him..

·
Registered
400 Posts
Just rev up really high, then when the light turns green just let the revs drop, and slowly drive off. Hopefully he'll do a huge burnout and you can laugh.

·
Registered
267 Posts
if he actually said 4.3 liters thats the funniest part [it's a 4.6]. some people just dont belong behind the wheel of some cars, thats just stupid.

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
99_S281 said:
if he actually said 4.3 liters thats the funniest part [it's a 4.6]. some people just dont belong behind the wheel of some cars, thats just stupid.
It's 5.4.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
tdunn1981 said:
Just rev up really high, then when the light turns green just let the revs drop, and slowly drive off. Hopefully he'll do a huge burnout and you can laugh.

i do this all the time..... :rofl:

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
99_S281 said:
:werd: I thought that too. This reminds me of when a black guy pulled up next to me at a light in an SVT cobra (2001 I think). He revved up and I said go for it. Well, it was wet that day and I just drove off and then punched it while he sat there spinning at the light. Celica > cobra :gap: in that situation

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
I beat a cobra once in my Celica.

It was like a '96 model though.. and he missed second. Beat him though, he couldn't catch up.

·
Registered
306 Posts
BlackHatch said:
How many ricers challenge cars that they have no business challenging....exactly. Stupidity does not stop with brand loyalty.
I think that is the smartest thing anyone has said in a long time.
:applaud:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BlackHatch said:
How many ricers challenge cars that they have no business challenging....exactly. Stupidity does not stop with brand loyalty.
what you trying to say..?!? :confused: care to elaborate because im getting a feeling that your calling me out on this..and if im wrong then let me know

·
Registered
625 Posts
I think the point he's trying to make is that everyone is jumping on this guy as a stupid Mustang owner when there are probably 3XXXXX Celica owners that probably do the same thing.

What does one idiot owner have to do with Mustangs "sucking"?

EDIT: Not everyone.

·
Registered
308 Posts
StreetPrototype said:
what you trying to say..?!? :confused: care to elaborate because im getting a feeling that your calling me out on this..and if im wrong then let me know
Relax there Barney Bad Ass. Nobody was calling anybody out...just pointing out that this happens to everyone regardless of what kind of car you drive.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
If i gave off that kind of expression,my bad,didnt mean to. just making sure...no body acting like a bad ass. just wanted to clarify that.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Why are you getting soo upset with the owner of the car anyway... Look at the facts that you said...

He knew he could destroy you... You knew he was going to destroy you...

Yet, you both raced eachother... Seems like you shouldn't be talking about "stupid" owners...or would you like to just call the kettle black now and get it over with... :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
never once have i said "stupid" owners as you say so i dont know where you got that from..granted yes he knew and i knew he would smoke me.. but as i stated before i wanted to see where i be at with this type of car..curiosity got the best of me..no need to explain more..

·
Registered
273 Posts
Sorry Street...saw a comment that said "stupid mustang owners"... You know what...nevermind...lemme just take my foot outta my mouth...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts