NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OFFICIAL MEET info thread for the October 23, 2004 Texas Celica meet

Saturday October 23, 2004 we are having a huge all day Celica meet in Dallas TX.

Come Join Team ToyoSpeed as we will be celebrating our love for the Toyota Celica and be reunited with Celica friends from several States.

Meet Location: JP Importz (Toyota/Lexus exclusive shop)
3521 Security St
Garland, TX 75042 (Dallas County suburb)
(For Directions you can go to www.MapQuest.com)

Meet Date/Time: Saturday Oct 23th of 2004
11 AM

Meet activities include: Meet up at JPI, caravan over to Audobon Park in Garland where we will hang out and have pizza delivered, Group Day Pictures, Induction of new ToyoSpeed Members, from the park we will caravan to Texas MotorPlex in Ennis, Tx (1/4 mile drag strip about 1hr away) followed by a Night Group pic and lastly a Hotel Party

Hotel Info: Click Here ---->Hotel Info Link

Confirmed Attendies

1) Dr_Celica / Brian, Dallas, Tx.
2) 94 GirlSpeed GT / Kymber, Harrisburg, Pa.
3) PSUPGM / Dave, Houston, Tx.
4) 02GTSGirly / Jaime, Houston, Tx.
5) NXGTS / Sam, Houston, Tx.
6) TRDSilverCelica / Ryan Phoenix, Az.
7) Darkfairy2KX / Sachey SanAntonio, Tx.
8) KansCelica90 / Jarrett, Kansas.
9) XeroDgrees / TJ, Oklahoma City, Ok.
10) Princess Bekah / Bekah, Oklahoma City, Ok.
11) CelicaGT03 / Joe, Plano, Tx.
12) DJ Sojourn / Shane, Arlington, Tx.
13) Carbon Sypher / Josh, Coppell, Tx.
14) DeathRapier / Joseph, Plano, Tx.
15) 2SuperWhite000 / Jeff, Waco, Tx.
16) Celica GTS Guy / Andy, Garland, Tx.
17) PrsJ3 / Joel, Denton, Tx.
18) jdm_cel / Mikel, ??
19) Spiked / Mike, Forney, Tx.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Holy crap, no one in here down for it???

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hey Dave, thanks for postin this over here too.

Im definately goin.

But if yall want more info, all the info for the meet is over in the SW forum at ClubCelica.com

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hey Dave, I dont think we will be doing installs this time. We wont be at JPI for very long, mainly just there to gather everyone up.

Final plans are in the works, i hope to have an official non-offtopic-bs thread by the end of the week.

We have ppl searching for good parks/lakes where we can park lots of cars and have a big cookout. In case of Rain, we already have a good/inexpensive/fun back up plan. Shane/DjSojourn is really helping me out in planning this one, cause i got so little free time this semester.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dr_Celica said:
Hey Dave, I dont think we will be doing installs this time. We wont be at JPI for very long, mainly just there to gather everyone up.

Final plans are in the works, i hope to have an official non-offtopic-bs thread by the end of the week.

We have ppl searching for good parks/lakes where we can park lots of cars and have a big cookout. In case of Rain, we already have a good/inexpensive/fun back up plan. Shane/DjSojourn is really helping me out in planning this one, cause i got so little free time this semester.
Nice!

Keep me updated. I'll keep checking cc.com for latest news.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TRDSilverCelica said:
Add me to that list biatch!
UR on the list....HEHEHE!

·
Registered
245 Posts
hey ya'll i'm out here in texas from md. in the military right now and going to school in whichita falls. but i wish that meet was the weekend after that then i could come but post pics so that we all can see

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TRDpowr00 said:
hey ya'll i'm out here in texas from md. in the military right now and going to school in whichita falls. but i wish that meet was the weekend after that then i could come but post pics so that we all can see

Too bad ya can't make it, I'll post pics here when we get back!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jdm_cel said:
i from TX
Where?

You and anyone you know are more than welcome to meet up with us in Dallas on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cool see you tomorrow!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts