NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
lol no money for a 2zz swap yet, rather do a swap with a more powerful engine. been looking around but havent found anything. i know lots of people will say "get a new car" but i kinda want sleeper status XD :chuckles:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
wanna know
? the stupidity reciding in my brain that thought itd be a good idea to teach my gf how to drive MT in my celi :(

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
wanna know
? the stupidity reciding in my brain that thought itd be a good idea to teach my gf how to drive MT in my celi :(
i have no problem teaching ppl how to drive MT. i taught my friends 15yo sister how to drive auto when she was 13 and now teaching her manual. she can drive AUTO on the street, but she is still finicky with MT.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
okay, so unfortunatelly, i took the lugnut key with me and my mechanic was unable to remove my wheels therefore unable to install tranny :(, good news is it should be done this sunday *knock on wood*, so my question is, what weight tranny oil should i use? ive decided with redline shockproof, what weight tho?

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
im just using some cheap gear oil from autozone works fine.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
lol i use cheap brakepads from autozone, but thats cuz im not pushing more than 150. but this is a brand new used tranny lol,so i wanna use good oil for nice clean shifting

·
Instagram @ Aguilarg93
1,246 Posts
im just using some cheap gear oil from autozone works fine
yeah mee too. i think it was like 8 dollars LMAO!. does the job but gets really cold in winter time.

what weight tranny oil should i use? ive decided with redline shockproof, what weight tho

LIGHTWEIGHT. i believe is what everyone recomends. the blue and white bottle?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
yea,theres also an ultra light weight but i figured our cars doesnt really need that. my friend recommended royal purple, any thoughts?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts