NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
i just installed ksport endlinks which i think no one else has tried yet. endlinks are just endlinks, its all about stud fitment and length only so you actually have a decent amount of options if you research what other cars fit, or what range/length you need them in. You can get whitelines, ksports, powergrids, twosrus and even ones made for other cars, or just make your own.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm hoping someone can answer my question, I plan to lower my Celica 3-4 inches which is a very large drop. What I would like to know is how long the stock end links are and how long the endlinks I should get if I'm lowering my car 4 inches. I thought about getting bc endlinks because they are made for coilovers that would lower the car but I don't know if bc coilovers lower as far as 4 inches and I'd rather buy something that would be closer to the length that I would want.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just order them from Toyota...call Olathe Toyota....all parts are 25% off....they are cheap and durable and I race on them...btw racing is gonna make changing them every five years or so necessary.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts