NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Damn dude you got everything done........Hotkis Sways, Systek front, and Something Blue rear....

How are the TRD Sways compared to the Hotckis..........I want to Stay as much with TRD as I can.........:D

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup yup.

TRD springs and struts, Tanabe Sustec front strut, TRD rear strut, Hotchkis sways, Cusco front lower tie bar, and for ****s and giggles the tanabe rear lower tie bar. :D

It's real nice around turns. :drool: But it is not HELLA easy to light up the inside tire. Looks like I need an LSD now. :evil:

And Liz, if it doesn't work out with Todd, you just let me know. ;)

*waiting to see which one of Jenn's spies will leak this info* hehe...

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
hell I might as well get the whole freeking Sportivo kit..........why the hell not right :D

I'm sure Sean is gonna help me put everything in :D Or at least let me use is facilities.......
right :gap:

Slava

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
kaioshin said:
And Liz, if it doesn't work out with Todd, you just let me know. ;)

*waiting to see which one of Jenn's spies will leak this info* hehe...
:wave: ....j/k ;)

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
:eek: Clean that 'ish up! You see how dirty it was under there?

Where did you get this done? Were the guys in the shop looking at you strange for taking so many pics? :chuckles:

Thanks for the pics. I'm definitely going to undercoat mine this summer.

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Slava, it's a good upgrade. take a spin in beth's car she has that. Sway's are a definite way to go.

Thanks for fessin' up Doug. :chuckles:

And Brad, damn man it's been crappy out there! I just had the chance to get my car washed and look it's snowing again!!! :angry:

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
was it sean or bill in the pics?

white people look alike to me!

·
Registered
678 Posts
thats a nice setup. i have eibach sportline springs, trd struts, tanabe front strut bar and trd rear strut bar with hotchkis sway bars. still looking for the cheapest place for the lower ties. where did you get yours?

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Nice going, Galford. You gotta take me for a ride dude.

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks man. :) Sure thing, next time I see ya. It'll prolly be alot like Mei's ride except a little more forgiving considering the progressive springs.

·
Registered
61 Posts
great mod!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts