NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I got my hotckis sway bars today, and I was wondering if anybody from the club would be willing to help me install them?
 

·
It is known.
Joined
·
8,239 Posts
i got two words for ya...........call bill :chuckles:
 

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
Joined
·
2,835 Posts
Damn you guys going to have to start paying Bill for this crap! When he did my stuff at least he got paid and got a little help with his stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,279 Posts
T3HKMAN said:
Damn you guys going to have to start paying Bill for this crap! When he did my stuff at least he got paid and got a little help with his stuff.
I have offered several times to help him out, but he just goes and does stuff by himself.

And I am more than willing to fork over some $$ if he asked.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,638 Posts
T3HKMAN said:
Damn you guys going to have to start paying Bill for this crap! When he did my stuff at least he got paid and got a little help with his stuff.
Uhmmmmm! I didn't get paid for putting on your kit. The painter got paid to paint them tho. But that's cool since you helped me install my fuel pressure gauge.
I try to help everyone out as much as possible but within reason too!
Right now, though, this engine mount craze has my time so locked up that I can't find time to do the stuff to my car that I want to do.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well if you can help me out (or visa versa) putting these on my car, I don't mind paying for the help. :D
 

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
Joined
·
2,835 Posts
skreemin_trdgts said:


Uhmmmmm! I didn't get paid for putting on your kit. The painter got paid to paint them tho. But that's cool since you helped me install my fuel pressure gauge.
I try to help everyone out as much as possible but within reason too!
Right now, though, this engine mount craze has my time so locked up that I can't find time to do the stuff to my car that I want to do.
You still got paid for fixing it didn't you....huh...huh? Didn't you? :chuckles:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,638 Posts
T3HKMAN said:


You still got paid for fixing it didn't you....huh...huh? Didn't you? :chuckles:
Bwahahahaha Yeah, but when you run it thru the shop, there ain't much left after the shop takes their 55% and then taxes, etc. :rolleyes:

Liz, yes I got paid for Todd's accord work. Don't worry, rust-repair is NEVER something I do for free :rofl:

Tool, If you can wait til I get my car done(God only knows when that'll be) then I could hook you up with the sways install.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,550 Posts
Bill da MAN!!! :chuckles: People that see the guages and blue LED always admires them and I tell them you did that. And they are like "Whoa, that's awesome. I wish he could do mine like that." hehe
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top