NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im thinking of traded my rims for a new look. the one i want are the Adr Kasai's in 17's or 18's. Which ones should i get 17's or 18's or do you think i should even care about it?
im really thinking about making a switch. I've always liked these wheels. i would probally get them in silver also.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I like them. Personally I think hyper-black would be awesome with your setup but silver isn't bad by all means either. I'd also go 18's with those. I think that rim looks best bigger.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
You may think I'm carzy but I have alway's liked those and the Racing hart but now there are some nakayama Zen-spi that I think would look good!~Bradley
Ya go with those and get them in the 18's They will look very sharp!Just my .02

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I don't know why you would get them in silver when you wanted to powdercoat your Z5000 because they were silver - might as well get them in hyperblack to start with instead of paying to powdercoat down the road (thats presuming they are available in other colours besides silver).

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts

I think these wheels are ugly and don't flow with the celica at all. Your current setup is much nicer. But a set of volks or 5zigen in bronze would look awesome!

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i want to go with a silver wheel agaim because i dont really like black rims. i mean there ok and only very few look really good.
i dont have the money for volks though.
maybe the five spoke G-games rims in gunmetal

·
Registered
917 Posts
The G-Games 77 Wolf rims are really nice. I have been looking at the silver ones in 17". Go for those they are made by Rays and are pretty light I would think (Anyone know if they are light?). http://www.tires.com carries the G games rims now.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i havent pursued them because i thought they where as much as the normal rays wheels(400+) but they are 230 a wheel.
i might have to pick up a gunmetal set with polished lip.
any other place carry them?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts