NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after so long im startin' my system tomorro at 8:30 am. I always wanted to do Infinity components but now i went with Soundstream: Xtreme Series Components and Picasso Series for the rear speakers, and a 4 channel to push them to their fullest. Eventually Im gonna do a custom enclosure for the 2 12" Reference R1 Series and amp with lights and all, but for now just speakers. Will post pics tomorro night when they finish everything :gap: Im so f'n stoked i can't wait!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well as promised here is what i got as far as pics from the guy who installed them:

LONG LIVE THE SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. subs and enclosure and lights coming soon when i get a price from my guys!

·
Registered
834 Posts
nice install!

how do they sound? I have never heard of soundstream but I will definitely look into them whenever I upgrade in the near future.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
soundstream.com..... they sound amazing and it's really clear!... worth the money!!!! im saving now to do subs and amp from them.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
he's talking about the 3way 6x9. you have three boxes..amp, 6.5 components and the 6x9.
custom mount in the rear speaker space?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i believe so, im not completely sure... just let them do what they needed to do

1 - 11 of 11 Posts