Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

FOR SALE: rare set of 04/05 Celica Tsunami Tails (used) that have been custom tinted from the usual chrome to a dark chrome with black trim. $300. shipped (within the U.S.)

Overall condition is good with no major damages or broken bolts and the taillights are fully functional. Cosmetic issues to note (as shown in photos below) are some scratches/stress marks on the outer clear covers, which I didn't find very noticeable while on my car, a very small broken plastic tip on the inner corner of the passenger tail (which goes under the shut hatch edge anyway), and one nut is missing (but you can replace with your own from your current tails). The tails were modified & cut open from the rear in order to color the inner portion and then resealed with silicone to waterproof, the cuts do not show from the outside when installed. Tails are sold in current used as-is condition and all sales are final, I can't provide refunds on shipping or parts. Shipping only within the contiguous U.S. is included in price. Overseas shipping estimates can be provided upon request and will be added to the amount. Paypal payment only. Two pairs of led bulbs are included, but harnesses are not included. If you have any questions ask before purchasing. Shipping insurance must be included to protect against loss or damage in shipping, I cannot be responsible for any such loss or damage once shipped. Parts ship from OR, USA. These will fit all 7th gen Celicas from 2000-2005. Thanks for viewing.

·
Lurking06 Celica07 Join08
5,328 Posts
Hey man, nice to see you active.. I bought your Kyowa Racing wheels years and years ago ! If you have IG add me ! @keleent

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Klint, surprised to see you pop up after so long. Of course I remember you, I hope all is well with you amidst the pandemic festivities.

·
5,328 Posts
Hey Klint, surprised to see you pop up after so long. Of course I remember you, I hope all is well with you amidst the pandemic festivities.
totally! I actually am back in the Celica game! I got a 05 Solar Yellow Tsunami GT-S :)

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice, and a rare color. (y)

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey man! You still got your black GT-S?

·
5,328 Posts

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would if I hadn't ditched my FB account years ago, I just got sick of it... too much drama and negativity.

·
Spanning Tree Storm
1,264 Posts
Love them! Lucky whoever get them. I have mine 10 years and they are like new.

Reactions: Ghost Dragon

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, I know it was Richards car. He always kept it really clean. I hope it still is. You should keep it, its a nice car.

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Open to reasonable offers.

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All pms have been replied to.

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks man.

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Got it Rana, no worries I will keep in contact with you and we will work out payment & shipping on the tails this week. I have just been buried with work lately. I'll throw in what led bulbs I can find that fit the tails too. Cheers.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.