NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is where i saw it lol

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w7PhAnUencA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well since when have you known the japanese to be "normal" when it comes to cars??? There are tons of stock looking supras I think its great that they tried something different

·
Registered
450 Posts
That's pretty cool. Since the front doesn't come to such a point in the front, it kinda looks like a gtr. Too bad the sides look like a Where is Waldo picture -__-

·
Registered
805 Posts
Dont understand?

so what if they is a bunch of stickers from sponsors or what not?

so what if it has retro-fitted celica headlights and those slim cf mirrors. atleast he using the car to serve its purpose (in this situation that is drifting). atleast he isnt driving that around hard parking and standing by it thinking he is sweet and acting like your typical ricer ***got!

in my opinion that is a pretty dope supra! plus i really dont think that they care too much about how a car looks like over the overall performance of the car. i mean look at them and how the judge. they sit on recaros over normal chairs.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Dont understand?

so what if they is a bunch of stickers from sponsors or what not?

so what if it has retro-fitted celica headlights and those slim cf mirrors. atleast he using the car to serve its purpose (in this situation that is drifting). atleast he isnt driving that around hard parking and standing by it thinking he is sweet and acting like your typical ricer ***got!

in my opinion that is a pretty dope supra! plus i really dont think that they care too much about how a car looks like over the overall performance of the car. i mean look at them and how the judge. they sit on recaros over normal chairs.
:stupid: i like that supra

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Remove the crappy decals and I think it's fine. :)

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
Sticker bomb? More like sticker NUKE

At least the car was built,not bought,and tracked

1 - 20 of 21 Posts