NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
There are a few "tampa shout out" threads out there. I am one, but I no longer have a celica and I'm probably older than all of you. :chuckles:

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
2000 XYR said:
There are a few "tampa shout out" threads out there. I am one, but I no longer have a celica and I'm probably older than all of you. :chuckles:
You're not older than me, sonny boy :chuckles:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey I am from Tampa. Drive a 2k GT 5spd and want to meet some other Celica drivers. Any of you guys go to the Super Target at 56 and Bruce B or the Sonics on Collier and 54? I am there sometimes.

·
Registered
427 Posts
<<<< will soon be in tampa! Can't wait!!! I ****in' HATE NY!!! Yo TITE! How's that Hass Kit? Has it come yet? PM Me n let me know how it feels! I'll be there on the 28th of July! I Can't wait!!!! Layta

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
GTPhil said:
Hey I am from Tampa. Drive a 2k GT 5spd and want to meet some other Celica drivers. Any of you guys go to the Super Target at 56 and Bruce B or the Sonics on Collier and 54? I am there sometimes.
i never see you at the super target...i am always at the TR meet up there on wednesday. i wont be there this week....plus super target is county line and BB downs.

·
Registered
91 Posts
SilvrGTS said:
i never see you at the super target...i am always at the TR meet up there on wednesday. i wont be there this week....plus super target is county line and BB downs.
Back when I lived in Tampa, those were high school meets.

·
Registered
148 Posts
dude! yes! i live in plant city which is closer to orlando than tampa! i'm meeting up with some other of my friends. we should all meet up somewhere around here and roll out there together! i've never rolled with celicas. i've never even been to a celica meet. i just wanna see all these impressive celicas cause i'm tired of seeing my piece of crap around here! i need to see some REAL celicas!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yeah I meant Cty. Line but I have only been there sometimes and never in my celica (license suspension) but I am gona start going again so keep in touch.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey by the way there is a huge Honda/Acura meet in Ft. Desoto if anyone is interested in making a celica cameo respond to this and maybe we can ride up 2gether.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts