NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i was looking into these springs from tanabe ( http://www.tanabe-usa.com/gf210.asp?id=3 ) i have two questions

1) Im putting on a TRD action pack Kit on my celica in the Spring , will putting on the kit make the front or rear end lower then the stock 2001 body kit? (Front and Back Ground clearance? )

2) Does anyone have these on their celica atm? if you know anything about them can you give me a review? and its on the Performance ones not the "max lowering ones"

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
I'm guessing these are only 1.5 inch drop. It's not low enough. Get the DF210.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
I had the NF210, which are only 1.5 all around. It wasn't low enough for my taste. Don't waste your money on the GF210. you won't notice much of a drop in front. rear is ok...

·
2,644 Posts
the trd kit actually makes the front of the car sit higher, while the rest of the car sit lowwer (ie sideskirts and rear valance)

get the lowest springs possible, i was dropped nearly 4-5 inches with the trd kit on stock rims and never had problems with speedbumps because of how high the trd bumper sat lol

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the trd kit actually makes the front of the car sit higher, while the rest of the car sit lowwer (ie sideskirts and rear valance)

get the lowest springs possible, i was dropped nearly 4-5 inches with the trd kit on stock rims and never had problems with speedbumps because of how high the trd bumper sat lol
PERFECT ! completely answer my question, Thanks !

·
Registered
57 Posts
I run the gf210 and I'm here to tell ya...they rock....no it's not as much of a drop as the df210....but the GF is for racing and has increased spring rates where do is just for looks and won't handle as well...gf210 is approx 1.25-1.5 inch drop

1 - 8 of 8 Posts