NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know. i searched. i found stuff. they were inconclusive.
there are threads, from last year. people yell at people for resurrecting old threads.

ok now, back to the subject matter.
does anyone have this exhaust? i need to see pics of it installed on the car before i can commit and buy this $500 exhast.. clips wouldnt hurt either..

thanks guys.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
I would go for racing medaillon serie instead but that's just me. It is a louder one.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
And custom tanabe tuner medaillon with mandrel bends has even less restriction and is even louder :evil: It sounds really good too!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have Hyper Medalion on my car. Sounds good (quiet) on idle and deep sound on 2-5 krpm. 5-8 krpm - sounds quite loud.
I like it, because I do not like screaming exhausts.

Link to pic of my exhaust

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i broke or zima, can i get a clip possibly?

yea that was my point, i love the look of the TSRM but i didnt really want it to be super loud..

in your guys' experience, does the exhaust drone on the freeway?

·
Registered
352 Posts
I have the TSRM and i'm looking for somone to make an "S" section which I can bolt in and out or I might sell it and just get a kazuma with the WR header i'm not sure yet .

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
a friend of mine had the TSRM, as far as daily driving it was great. when i rode w/ him it wasn't annoying at all. has a nice low tone. when he hit lift it sounded good too.

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
i know someone selling a tanabe hyper medallion for like 200 bucks and its in prestine condition, from pennsylvania. His names like Yellowcelicagt or something like that, he lived in my building for a year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
how about this one?

Greetings, I'm new here. Drive a 2004 Celica GTS. After 2 years I finally have the money to do some mod. Just order a AEM CAI. Can't wait to put that puppy on. I plan to get this Tanabe Medalion Concept G. Good idea??? <R>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts