NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new at lowering so bear with me. I'm going to get tanabe springs soon and I had a few questions before I order them. How do tanabe hold up and feel? Also should I buy new struts too? And last, what's the best website to order them off of that's trustable besides amazon and eBay?
Thanks!

·
(..+
2,523 Posts
Depends on which Tanabe, the NF210 are a 1.5'' in drop and you're probably okay to use your stock struts for a while depending on their condition but you'll need new ones eventually. The df210 are 2.2 Front and 2.5 Rear, you absolutely need new struts with them. these will blow stock struts almost instantly. The DF210 feel great in my opinion. I had them on my last car.

One last bit, brand new df210 and a good set of struts is going to run you about $600. You should probably just buy the Megan Coilovers for $699 shipped. they max out at about 3'' and the ride quality is great from what i hear. OR you can get a set of racelands (much discussion and debate on those, some hate, others love) for i believe $450 shipped. As long as you don't try to max out on them and only go down 2'' or so they're fine.

Also not sure if you're aware but we have a Florida Celica Club on facebook. 110+ members across the state. feel free to send a request

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FCC.NCF/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts