NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yah! got it doen at 5pm this afternoon at a small shop near my house for $50... the 2 guys were real nice and did a great, quick job... i love the exhaust! when i started it up i fell in love the second i heard it... really really deep tone.... makes me feel like im drivin a JDM car around haha...

·
Registered
514 Posts
excellent! i am installing mine next week together with the trial header.i can't wait to hear it

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
dang you paid $50 to install it?

oh well its your car heh. you probably didnt know how to do it or was too lazy. getting the stock exhuast is quite bitchy, if its never been taken off.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
choice B is correct + the fact that i suck and screw up at installing anything :p yeah it looks like they had a bit of trouble getting the stock exhaust off but overall did a greatjob :thumbup: also isnt it true that the 2nd or 3rd day you have a new exhaust on your car it becomes louder because it takes a bit of time to be 'broken-in'?

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Pics so me some pics LOL no pics no mods LMAO just kidding man, but I would love to see some pics with it installed. Oh and by the way tommorrow will be perfect running weather at Steel maybe u should go give it a whirl!!

Justin

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
showoff :p looks like next ill be getting bat's kits to smoke my tails and GTS gunmetal powdercoated rims w/ nice performance tires... any offers? =)

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Thats the same exact set up I have. I have tinted tail lights, TSRM exhaust, Powdercoated Gunmetal rims.. hmmm.. =)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yo Pokgai, what kind of drop or suspension setup u got?
I have the same kit, RMM, as u and notice that u have stock 16s,
which I do too. I like how your car is dropped. Tell me how
the ride quality is. Also do u scratch a lot cuz I even scratch
sometimes going out of parkinglots and I have no drop at all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts