NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a question... my tanabe exhaust is supposed to arrive this coming wednesday and i was wondering if it includes a silencer? i want to make sure if it does include one that the man who installs the exhaust doesnt install it as well. i want it to sound rich and sporty. if it does include one what would it look like? sorry for the newb questions.

·
Registered
514 Posts
It will be loud with a header... ;-)

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
yea it comes with one. i got mine on friday and out it in yesterday. only took me and my friends an hour. but even if they do install the silencer, all u do is unscrew 1 bolt and pull it out. no biggie!

·
Registered
514 Posts
pinoyracer. Can you please post some sound clips?

I already heard the ones on turbomag. Some more would be nice. You can't really tell how it sounds from that dyno clip .
thanks man

·
Registered
514 Posts
my exhaust will be installed in 2 weeks. i just can't wait to hear it...

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
i love how it sounds too!! and you dont get drowned out when cruising on the highway either. (i hate exhausts like that) it sounds so nice when you get on it! dont worry, you wont be disappointed by it!!! i'd send ya a sound clip, but i dont have any....

·
Registered
514 Posts
anyone else with sound clips?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm looking to buy an exhaust... and I'm really leaning towards TRD... but regarding the Tanabe, if it has the silencer on, would you still hear anything? what would it sound like? One thing that I definitely don't want is a BEE BUZZ :)

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i dont think its gonna sound like a be... thats what i was trying to avoid when i bought it... its supposed to have a really deep, rich tone... havent heard it in person yet, though =(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts