NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i'm looking for performance and loudness (not too loud). which one of these exhaust is better? HP power? sound?

edit: please give me some opinion on HKS exhaust also.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
apexi is not louder, i can vouch for that.

tanabe is ugly IMO, but its sounds hella nice, my N1 really has no sound to it at all.

·
Registered
151 Posts
i like the look of the N1, North first (milpitas, CA) baby!!!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what's about the HKS compares to Tanabe? look doesn't matter to me, i want a perfomance.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Nice ... euh ... sig GT_ryderZ ... the CELICA is nice!!! :lol

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
danGTS said:
Nice ... euh ... sig GT_ryderZ ... the CELICA is nice!!! :lol
thank bro :naughty:

come on fellow celicas, help me out here. which one is better than the others?

·
Registered
514 Posts
IMO go for the Tanabe. I chose it over the Apexi after a lot of research. Better gains, better sound, better looks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I personally like the angled look (N1 & HKS)- looks much more Japanese tuner like. They will all produce ROUGHLY the same gains, so it really depends on which one looks better and which one sounds better. The TRSM sounds really deep and smooth, but I really don't like the look. The N1 is more or less a louder version of the HKS, with both giving off a deep but somewhat throatier sound that the Tanabe.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do'h, i have to pay around $500 to gain about 5hp haha...that's a waste of money. i think i rather stick with my current custom exhaust, which its sound is hella way better than all those ugly exhausts. the bad thing is i don't know how much gain i get from my custom exhaust at all.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts