NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may only ring a bell with the members that have been here for some time.....but does anyone know who ended up with the fenders that Tater fabricated for his car. Last I heard they ended up with a member out in hawaii, and I'm having the worst time tracking them down.....

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the pic didn't post, I would really like the fenders to match my hood. I thought about fabricating them out of some carbon fiber fenders but I'm a little leery about it. I've also pm'd topshop about getting my hood wrapped :)

Just not sure yet......

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
^^ it would probably be cheaper to buy a oem c/f hood and cut it rather then shipping the hood all the way there then shipping it back as well as wrapping cost. as for the fenders, i'd jsut cut ur current ones. i coudlnt find a pic of the fenders. taters are all broken links

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^ Yeah, I thought about that, and I might do it....It would cost me $500, plus shipping which isn't bad, but it would be the hard way of doing things. But then again, a seibon Cf OEm hood goes for about that much doesn't it??

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Do you know how the fender cut outs are shapped at the bottom? I can only find that pic, the others are broken links. I think you are bright V3, I think tater pulled it off bc his car was black , and on a lighter color car (like yellow) wont look that good.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.