NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TSB question

is there a TSB for the fogging up of the head lamps?? I know there is a TSB section, but i did not find anything there for the head lamps. Does that mean, there is no TSB out for it?? cuz my dealer does not want to cover my head lamps under warranty and I'll be damned if i buy 1 from them, when there is a known problem about this.

this is the 2nd time this has happened:bang:

EDIT: are the TSB's sent to all the toyota dealers??

·
Registered
790 Posts
Re: TSB question

TRD StreetRacing said:
is there a TSB for the fogging up of the head lamps?? I know there is a TSB section, but i did not find anything there for the head lamps. Does that mean, there is no TSB out for it?? cuz my dealer does not want to cover my head lamps under warranty and I'll be damned if i buy 1 from them, when there is a known problem about this.

this is the 2nd time this has happened:bang:

EDIT: are the TSB's sent to all the toyota dealers??
yeah, i have the same problem, usually happens when i wash my car on a warm day and it's there for days
make sure you put the stock bulbs in when you go in

·
Buck Futter
1,934 Posts
if you have to, you can go straight to toyota north america about it. simply ask your dealer this... "are these headlams designed and made to fog up every time they get wet?" no dealer will answer yes if they still want their jobs so that should get you there. if they do answer yes, tell them you want it in writing from toyota hq. hq will never do it because they've replaced so many due to this problem. and because of the fact that they are not made to do that and no person in their right mind would admit that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.