NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sick and tired of their kit and the hassle of warranty. The ballast is just crap! and it always dies out. Send them back? Yeah but after your 2nd ballast dies you don't want the hassle of sending it.

He should have an option of 30-day money back or just 50% refund for UNSATISFIED customers.

I say Xenith should be off as a site sponsor until he's making progress with the stupid ballast. Just being a side sponsor is making newcelica.org's image bad.

:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown

·
Registered
905 Posts
i understand your frustration pnoy. I too had the problem. Took me my 3rd ballast before it works. But after reading your other post, I just wanted to say, after washing my car was when the first ballast crapped out. Now I wash my car early in the day so that it gives enough time to dry just in case mines is leaking.

George is a legit guy at least. In the beginning, it seemed that these were good, but after getting really popular, a lot more duds seem to be happening.

I'm just hoping mines doesn't crap out again or I'm 100% with you on this one.....

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
i've got 2 sets high and low beams fitted and never had a problem (touch wood) have both the silver and black ballists.

Edit:- The ones which have failed out of warintee, has anyone tried to open up the ballist and try to fix or find the problem which is causing these to fail. If its something simple then surely a quick solder job can fix assumbing parts can be soruced.

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Get a replacement ballast, delete this thread, and sell them on here. That's about all you can do. Buy yourself a true d2s oem kit and h7 spacers/adapters from hidplanet.com

·
Registered
726 Posts
do they really have alot of ballast problems? Xenith seems like a really great guy. He responds really quickly to PM's, and is always willing to help is there's ever a problem. I haven't put the kit on my car yet, but we'll see I suppose.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He's a great seller but the product he's selling sucks. I can't wash my car without killing a ballast. I've relocated them twice already. If it dies send it back but we'll see how long you can handle the hassle.

·
Banned
817 Posts
I'm still awaiting a replacement ballast. I sent it back and I've PMed him and he didnt reply. Its been over a month already. Yet he is able to post in the GB thread, advertising his site. If he continues to be unresponsive and doesnt come through for the people who invested in his GB, then why is he allowed to remain a site sponsor and keep sellin the same crap parts.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Hey guys,

Well it seems that some parts of the Techone kit is faulty, no doubt about it, but they are continually approving. I have sold hundreds of kits and unfortunately a few members on here have received bad ones, although I don't understand why the same people get bad ballasts...

As for those who are looking for replacements, I will attend to you asap. I've just been very busy with the website and updating all of my forums with the recent news. I'm also attending a huge car show for the local Scion club we sponsor so we're getting everything made for our booth. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
George
Mod-Express.com

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Hey guys this is Robert with Mod-Express. Im also a sales representative for this company. I understand many of you guys have unanswered requests and answers. George does recieve a massive amount of e-mails and calls a day so it does take awile for him to respond to everyone. If you have any questions or requests please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]. I will also be monitoring these boards from time to time to make sure our customers are satisfied.

Best regards,
-Robert
www.Mod-Express.com

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
Xenith (George) just change the member name to Mod-Express(Robert)
So Robert is using George's account?? same person??
Two person using same account??
It's kind of confusing here...

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
George is the main guy thats operating behind this screen name. Im just here for any support questions. I am a sales rep that works with George. It just seems that hes overrunned with questions and requires some assistance. Im just providing another e-mail to address you guys better if George is too busy.

-Best regards
Robert
www.Mod-Express.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts