NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep, once again....my passenger sideskirt is the victim this time. As I was making a right turn next to a school bus, my sideskirt hit a snow pile in the corner and it scratched the skirt and pushed it out a little bit......Bill you might get a PM from me, but I'm not sure as I might just clean it off the best I can and wait til warmer weather and cleaner roads come up and get the whole kit fixed up........grrrrrrrrrrr x 2

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, I know...DOH! doesn't even begin to describe it......sometimes I feel I should just get rid of the car and get something else...but I like my celi too much......:(

·
Registered
179 Posts
seems like all celicas get it bad lol. last week i was at the catering company my mom works at and this guy was backing up with the catering truck and he slammed real hard into this celica gts. i'm sure there were a couple thousand dollars worth of damage... sucks

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
XYRCNCP said:
yeah, I know...DOH! doesn't even begin to describe it......sometimes I feel I should just get rid of the car and get something else...but I like my celi too much......:(
Get rid of the car? Blasphemy! :angry:

That's just crazy talk. :chuckles:

Hopefully the damage isn't as bad as it initially looks. Springtime, right around the corner..... :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know...blasphemy.......but damn, everytime I take the car out, something happens......most stuff is small....but damn...

·
Registered
64 Posts
I too felt teh curse this weekend...

On Saturday night when i was getting ready to go to "Home" in DC, i had to go get some money from Chevy Chase first. Well as I was pulling away from my friends house, the right side of my RMM front clipped some ice(he has yet to even shovel his driveway the lazy ass fool) and the right side of the lip ripped off. So yesterday i had to totally take off the lip. I want to get a new one but since im not working right now (Today's Man closed last month due to lack of sales) i dont have any money to purchase a new one.

mike t

p.s. anyone have any job openings. Looking for work tuesday, wednesday after 5, friday after 11am and anytime on the weekends. It will be temporary because i have an internship with Arlington County Police starting after this semester. PM me

·
Registered
747 Posts
XYRCNCP said:
.....but damn, everytime I take the car out, something happens......most stuff is small....but damn...
With all the grunge on the road, I was surprised that Beth had her (show) car out at all on Saturday. Our cars are never going to stay spotless unless we don't drive (not an option). My '03 already has a some scratches, etc. Spring come quickly...

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
dbzog said:

With all the grunge on the road, I was surprised that Beth had her (show) car out at all on Saturday. Our cars are never going to stay spotless unless we don't drive (not an option). My '03 already has a some scratches, etc. Spring come quickly...
yeah tell me about it. I mostly blame it on the idiots that park in the parking lot at work.

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
get a beater....thats the best thing you can do if you have a hooked up car...its not worth driving your car in this weather....IMO

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
edit:
Something happened to my radio yesterday (turns on and off by itself) and my driveway bent the right side of my RMM lip.....:thumbup: everything is rolling for the curse....:rolleyes: Well my car is out of commission until I get a day off to "fix" it, don't worry Bill, my car will not be in the shop until at least warmer weather comes up.......

·
Registered
834 Posts
skreemin_trdgts said:
LEARN TO DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEEZUZ PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm taking up a new career! :ugh: :rolleyes:
Hahaha.. If i had a penny for every celica i've worked on. I'd have.... well..... 10 cents.... BUT ANYHOW, I can feel your pain Bill!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts