NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well lmao......look at that lol...you sir are correct on that one...I also missed he's from Romania not domestic market lol.
Doesn't make since they would make two separate manuals instead of one that covers all

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm curious as to what the benefit is of the SS versus reg(I've heard reg mcperhson called super strut before btw that's part of misunderstanding.....reg mcP is bullet proof....the SS looks more dainty imo

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ok I looked and see the diff between the 2 but I submit a $35 dollar set of camber bolts accomplishes much the same thing for a lot less complication..also you won't have as hard a time getting parts..
Hey thanks for the 411.

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Not really, SS suspension moves like double wishbone in that it maintains camber during travel where as Mac Pherson changes camber as the tire moves in an arc. The difference in reality probably isn't so huge but it is a neat system in that Toyota was able to pack the same performance into a very compact package.

·
Registered
57 Posts
You still get far more bang for the buck with camber bolts and a simple spring rate change and that cost $200 for the springs and $35 for the camber bolts...that's way cheaper and ultimately handles better imo

21 - 26 of 26 Posts