- Bought from LowCarbonBlue and never installed

$110 shipped

Email me for pics
[email protected]

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one wants these? I see people looking for these all the time. They are the best spring for the celica IMHO.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do a search. I remember a tread with pics of the drop. also look in the suspension forum. I'll put up pics of the springs but not with the drop b/c i never installed them. 1.5 gives you the best drop b/c you don't have to worry about scraping as much. I think anything lower looks ugly.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, I can't do international shipments because it's too expensive. 50 States only....bump

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
never installed them and just bought a new celica with trd springs and struts so dont need them. great condition.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they are actually rubber seals in the middle part....they have all the part information on them and i guess they act as reinforcements.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry i can't ship international. Too expensive. Tony, why aren't you excited? After seeing and feeling the difference in my current car (trd suspension) and old celica (that i bought these springs to drop with but never did), it is amazing and looks and drives 10 times better.

·
Registered
715 Posts
wnanna said:
Sorry i can't ship international. Too expensive. Tony, why aren't you excited? After seeing and feeling the difference in my current car (trd suspension) and old celica (that i bought these springs to drop with but never did), it is amazing and looks and drives 10 times better.
i'll be trading in my car for a lotus down the road... the lotus excites me LOL, plus at this time of my life, i hardly get a chance to drive out to the curvy roads west of my town. work and school are pain. but anywho.... s-techs are the springs to get people, if someone can jump on that price

1 - 20 of 23 Posts