NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tein SS coilvers for sale. These are not the SS-P model and use the stock strut mounts. I took these off of a car that I put back to stock. Previous owner didn't know the exact mileage that they were used, but he said if he had to guess it would be somewhere between 10-15k miles. Also, I will include the strut mounts with the exception of one front mount, which I need.

$535+paypal fees shipped to the east coast
$550+paypal fees shipped to the west coast

I'd like to get rid of these asap, as my move is coming ever closer.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
they dont need to be rebuilt or anything?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they dont need to be rebuilt or anything?
As far as I know, they are fine. I bought the car with a blown motor, fixed the motor, and only drove it around the parking area at the garage before putting some stock suspension back on the car. I would hope that since these cost like $1100 new that they would certainly be good for far more than 15k miles.

·
Registered
129 Posts
umm... those pics are not SS... it said HA... is it your pics? just wondering so i know if these are really HA... which they don't really sell anymore... which is a bit stiffer than the ss... hmmm... you got PM...

btw at the time they ran about $1400...

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
bump for a good guy...

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
You should bring these down with you.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
umm... those pics are not SS... it said HA... is it your pics? just wondering so i know if these are really HA... which they don't really sell anymore... which is a bit stiffer than the ss... hmmm... you got PM...

btw at the time they ran about $1400...
I guess they might be the HA then. It said Sports Spec or something on the sticker, so I assumed that was SS, but now that I checked the website I see that the SS is for Super Street.

Those pics were taken on the garage floor on Saturday or Sunday night, so yes they are my pics.

·
Registered
290 Posts
If you still have these, and they aren't blown or need rebuilt. I will buy them.

Let me know :) [email protected]

Thanks

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
:werd: One bad experience does not a criminal make.
the only issues he has had are international sales. Since international shipping is so expensive the buyers probably opted to go with cheaper and less reliable carriers/couriers.

This is why I dont do international. Neither party ever feels like they are getting a good deal.

this is funny, since when is 9 days 1 hour and 30 minutes == a week????
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showpost.php?p=4162925&postcount=123
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showpost.php?p=4179357&postcount=124

I think you were much too eager to have your BBK? Maybe buyer's remorse? Either way, 9 days to ship a bbk overseas is nearly impossible unless you spent hundreds shipping that heavy item. There was no need to jump to conclusions and call to blame that fast. If anything, you probably angered Dave and THAT would be why you didn't get your stuff.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
corrected:
this is funny, since when is 9 days 1 hour and 30 minutes == a month????

·
Registered
19 Posts
Dave has done the price included shipping. I paid on 22 February about 450 USD. The BBK are yet to him and he not even want me back the money !!!!!
It think that I waited enough....and that I was cheated.
Now denounce it to your local police.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts