NewCelica.org Forum banner

tein

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  SatansLilCelica 
#1 ·
I did some research on the tein s tech and h tech i know the h techs are the best ones to go with but are the s techs really that bad or are they just not as good as the h techs?

#2 ·
The H techs lower the car less than an inch, the smallest drop out there for the Celica. I'd say the S-Techs (1.4") would be better since they lower the center of gravity more than the H-Techs. There's nothing wrong with using either, unless you're only using them for appearance. Then you'd be very disappointed with the H-Techs.

#4 ·
Originally posted by SatansLilCelica
I would recommend some great springs... But, Blue would get mad (jus because he doesnt run the best).
Oh, I could recommend the same springs too, but seeing as how I have so little info on them, and nobody seems willing to share what they know, I cannot in good conscience recommend them, especially since they cost more for what could be the same performance. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.