NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First ones are Volks Group C ultra 17x9 in the back and 17x8 in the front

to get an idea how big the lip is..

Next ones are super rare jdm Tom's C3 Evolutions 16x7 all the way around. I will be getting these rims for my car some time next week. i had a chance to pick up a pair of tom's about a year ago and i missed my chance on them so i'm picking these up for sure! Note: i will be getting them powder coated black and added a photoshop pic of how i plan to have it look

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
very nice car and color but i don't feel your rims!!!

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Originally posted by GT_RyderZ
very nice car and color but i don't feel your rims!!!
:werd: i don't like any of those rims even though they are very nice brands. Try uploading your pics to this site and hosting them because imagestation sucks. I had to hit refresh a bunch of times to see the pictures.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
The Volk 3 spoke rims look like they're yellowish in color? They need a paint job I think. Black would look best for both sets of rims.

I think the Tom's are kinda plain, but that's not a bad thing, especially since they're very rare. They're gonna look nice when you get them and coat them black. :)

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by evil eye
The Volk 3 spoke rims look like they're yellowish in color? They need a paint job I think. Black would look best for both sets of rims.

I think the Tom's are kinda plain, but that's not a bad thing, especially since they're very rare. They're gonna look nice when you get them and coat them black. :)

they are pearl white , main reason why we put them on was to see how wide we can go on the celica with out doing any adjustments to the fender. with outh and adjustments we were able to fit up to 255width tires with spacers

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Crizzz
how far could you go without spacers and no adjustments?
they thing is the rims are too wide to use with out spacers. when we didn't use spacers we couldn't even get the rear wheels on

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Originally posted by Ugly Pete
someone smokes really gross ciggs
yea man... dont smoke menthal they will give u cancer

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
it's cool that they're rare an all...but, i dunno, not feelin them...maybe when you get the TOM's powdercoated i'll have a different opinion, but they do look pretty plain...

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
First ones would look on on a trial kitted celica, sorry i'm not feeling the second set of wheels.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
gts stock wheels look better

1 - 20 of 24 Posts