NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay people, here's the deal-io:

Texas Celica Meet comin up in Dallas March 22nd. There will be a track day, dyno session, din-din and pics. I'm gettin info for hotel right now and other info.

So far I gots comin:
Me
Ulysses
Kareem
Robert
Danielle
Lauren
Lee
Dawn
Gary-Austin
Sam
and others from around the area not in TCC
some new recruits, like 3 older gen celicas.
1 new guy

chris (austin??? where are u?) mistrimeat? kit? anyone else wanna join us?

Houston people, we are leaving Sat. morning around 8-ish. Bring money, clothes, two-ways and the other stuff. We will probably meet up at fred haas toyota.

Hotels:
Each room is 23.67 a nite. we only stayin one nite. It room has a 1 queen size bed and 1 full size sofa sleeper (pull out bed). I need to know whos needs a room and if u guys are gonna split or watever.

Will keep u all updated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey le

yo le me and grayson are coming saturday....we'll call ya so maybe we can do something...ight lata

·
Registered
49 Posts
where are yall meeting up at? Where are you going for track day? I'll prolly roll up in my Corolla S. Also If u guys delay it a week, the Dallas Auto Show is on the 26-30 march.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I am trying to get my shifts covered. If I can do that then I am def. going... no doubt homie!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope everyone makes it and I hope Josi doesnt bring that damnn skateboard again. Bad memories!! hehe...........

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Squintz, tell grayson to get in touch with me.
AznThugg2002 are u in houston or dallas?
Dawn, i dont think josi is comin, no celi no mo'. Plus, come on u gotta, steve and zack misses ya. [whisper] they talk about u all the time [/whisper]
mistrimeat, u suck!

·
Registered
388 Posts
dammit sam first the .............now a mirrored language what can come next,,,,,,,, as far as me going i can give it a yes cause be next week i'll have the insurence on my car so count me in and i like the meeting place you picked le its 2 mins from where im at lol

·
Registered
267 Posts
i would like to go, but im taking the car in during and after get back from ny to part peices out and have the fenders redone. ill either try to trek up there in tha x-ploda, cause id like to see all the dallas peeps finally. other than that, if anyone is riding alone ill tag up. whatever, maybe josi and i can just cruise up, (hows that sound Ernie?) taha.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Yes I am going!!! I'll be rolling in the Sup-dawg...prolly rolling solo, if anyone want to ride email me cause I rarely check the boards...

Kareem

·
Registered
388 Posts
lauren if you want i can pick you up and take you to the meeting spot over at toyota since your so close by if your going

·
Registered
542 Posts
latinracer said:
dammit sam first the .............now a mirrored language what can come next,,,,,,,,
:eek: nawwww.......I'm gonna keep my......dots.........
but at least it ain't no ******* this or ***** that and *** or......

hmmmmm...it's kinda fun.....****************.......******** hehehehe

·
Registered
287 Posts
Archon_Ninja said:

Dawn, i dont think josi is comin, no celi no mo'. Plus, come on u gotta, steve and zack misses ya. [whisper] they talk about u all the time [/whisper]
haha... they want me... I knew it all along. bwhaha.. just playing. Well go ahead and put me on the list and if I cant get it covered I will tell you but I should be able to! :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Le.... try to get me the rooming list by Friday if you can. at least the people that are positive they are going... first and last names. My contact is really cool at the hotel, so if we have a few extras, it'll be ok. i will see if he can rope off part of the lot for the cars, also

1 - 20 of 64 Posts