NewCelica.org Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 6540 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Btw, the shop that's doing my body work is having paint specials of 1300 for full factory paint job plus removing all door dings n dents... if anyone is interested :wiggle:
would the blueBYu from mitsubishi be a factory color.
ive been quoted 3k to repaint

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Guys, I'm new to this site, and I just moved up to Austin from San Antonio, but I'm originally from Upstate NY.
I'm driving a 2000 Celica GT (red) 5-speed.
Love it.. great car.
Anyone planning a meet/cruise around for Spring/summer 2009 in Texas?
Lots of nice wide, twisty country roads out here in the South Texas Hill Country!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Hey Guys, I'm new to this site, and I just moved up to Austin from San Antonio, but I'm originally from Upstate NY.
I'm driving a 2000 Celica GT (red) 5-speed.
Love it.. great car.
Anyone planning a meet/cruise around for Spring/summer 2009 in Texas?
Lots of nice wide, twisty country roads out here in the South Texas Hill Country!
We have an annual event every fall.

http://spyderchat.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=53333&st=360

·
Registered
71 Posts
oh fcuk Vatik, i didnt know you posted here too haha. i offered them the run of a lifetime if they would of came down to join us at the Texas Hill Country Run but they didnt seem interested. Dude look on SC, we are having another small run outside of Houston on the 17th. You and the other northeners should come down to this event as well

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I'm not around so much anymore, but I used to lurk here all the time. I'd love to make it the meet, but you gave my spyder 1zz-pox when I saw you last. I took it through a car wash last week and came out the other side with a handful of bent valves. The head is trashed. I'm trying to save up for a new motor as we speak. One of these guys needs to take a look at my TPR Exhaust over in the FS Forum. I might be willing to take a little less if someone is willing to come get it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
damn dude haha well at our last mr2 meet we had a guy with a green spyder come out, and when he left he wrecked it and was about to sign on at SC. Well if you need money.....i could use a 6 speed tranny if you get my drift.

it took me about 2 or 3 weeks to get back up and running with my Spyder after i pushed too much VTAK in Bourne, Tx. i was just 40 miles from Kerrville when that **** happened. Thomas aka Deadboy on SC went to Kerrville again 2 weeks ago and hit the rock barrier. Our rare Spyders are slowly dying.

Mferari or whatever is selling his built 1zz for a good deal. im debating if i should buy it with my tax return money. i know im going to get one hell of a bright penny this year.

·
Registered
13 Posts
DudE!

I know those roads from cycling!
That is a killer route!
I can hardly wait!

Awesome!

Art

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Jesse baby, the 2s are rolling on the 17th, list is at 25 now. Are you coming? also it will be 2 weeks after our run but i work Saturdays teaching vietnamese people haha. What time does it start? ill forward things towards the 2s.

I <3 Jesse Baby

P.S. that text from yesterday still applies haha!
forgot to put a time.. idc when u guys come over, but i plan to eat at 4... then b-s, for awhile. throw up the ideal of going for a nice cruise, or go to the local go cart track and have it out.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
anyone know of any good body shops that is really good???? i need to know some so i can get estimates.....

2001 - 2020 of 6540 Posts