NewCelica.org Forum banner

41 - 60 of 6540 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
no it wasnt me that wanted to do the RWD thing.. that was another deployed soldier... but i did say in that thread that i will have a good amount saved when i get back to throw down on mine.... with the purchase of SAL's old ride... i will have only about 10K left... but i think that is plenty to do what i want....

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
^^
so do you have 3 celicas now?? know you had a red/white. now the buddyclub??
Im jelous

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
well technically yes i do hehehehehehe... but i sold the white one to a buddy and he is making payments.. so he will get the titel when its paid off.. till then i technically own 3 celicas :D
Cool deal, awesome thing todo for a friend. Ive been looking at trying to pick up a celica for the girlfriend.

i like the sig... reminds me of an old hotwheel car i had

·
Registered
568 Posts
well i wanted it to look cartoony.. wasnt trying to make exacting details... i like it ... but thanks for your comments...
even as a cartoony pic it stil needs work

gradient fill is not a very good technique to use all the time

for example those wheels could looks better with a little work

if you have the photoshop file or raw black and white give it to me and ill give it a one two go over =D :wiggle:

·
Registered
9 Posts
dallas

Another Dallas member ..... I'm finishing up my first interior project. Unfortunately the Texas heat is destroying the paint on my modded dash. Heh, that led mod for the vents seems interesting, I might plug in a few back there when I have the dash off next.

·
Registered
568 Posts
m3 would rock the rsx
how old is said m3
maybe restoration would be to much if its old old

=P

·
Registered
568 Posts
hell razon here yah go

version 1

version 2

i can change the color and stuff but its almost time to go =P just messed around with it waiting for clock to tick away to leaving time =D

41 - 60 of 6540 Posts