NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time you faggots...long time. Hope you all have been well. And as much as I still hate the likes of those like Miller, I still hope that you, my philly queefstain, are doing even better.

I find myself slightly buzzed in a hotel room in Tennessee. So I will let the fine brown, caramel colored liquid that does this state justice do the talking.

Been MIA with this cause the past few months have been fucked up. Like, the past year. So much shit has gone down. So much shit that I decided to say screw it I'm leaving what I called home for my entire life for what I think is a fresh slate. I go from bordering Canada to bordering Mexico. The shit that happened to me was so bad that people think I'm literally "running away". I like to look at it as "running towards"

My life essentially got turned upside down. It was nuts. But we can only react to events at the end of the day.

So now I'm finding myself with a new job in Dallas, Texas. I'm driving the length from MI to TX. Midpoint is here in Nashville. Shit is nerve-racking cause I don't know too many souls out there in the south. I will be living in the heart of downtown/uptown in Dallas though.

You guys are all giant pieces of shit btw. But also the shit at the same time. Hope you're all doin' bigger things since last time. And lastly, I look forward to being torn a new one for this gay ass post :laugh:

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
They'll love you down there...

:wave:

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Been MIA with this cause the past few months have been fucked up. Like, the past year. So much shit has gone down. So much shit that I decided to say screw it I'm leaving what I called home for my entire life for what I think is a fresh slate. I go from bordering Canada to bordering Mexico. The shit that happened to me was so bad that people think I'm literally "running away". I like to look at it as "running towards"
Now, this is a story all about how - atrac's life got flipped, turned upside-down...

Give us the details. Don't be a bitch about it. Tell us what made you tuck-tail and run?

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Drunk - Tennessee - banjo music - never heard from again.... its all a bit worrisome.

And Dallas is Nowhere NEAR Mexico. Friggin Yank. ;)

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Is that a banana?
I heard Chewbaca and R2D2 die in the new Star Wars movie.
I wouldn't know; I haven't seen it yet.
Do robots "die"?
Work sucks.
I hate dealing with incompetency stemming from the coworker level and branching through each level of management.
It's amazing to me, seeing the position some of these people are in and how fucking dumb they are.
The struggle is driving me slowly towards an insane asylum; is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Or maybe, just maybe, I've made some really bad choices in life which lead me to find myself in these positions of strife.
I'm currently "dating" the hottest woman I've ever dated.
She does, without a doubt, far exceed the league I reside in.
I exercise again, so I guess my boyish good looks and chiseled muscles are enough to keep her shallow mind from realizing she's slumming it up by seeing me.
I'm okay with that. I don't expect anything meaningful to come from this situation.
With my most recent ex-girlfriend, I am 3/3 in past ex-girlfriends for being cheated on.
Just because I have a little dick doesn't mean you can treat me with disrespect and dishonesty.
Can you say, trust issues?
Can you say, forever alone?
Conformity and a utilitarian structure at the most basic level of society is a fucking joke.
As if my purple hair hinders my ability to do good work.
Pennsylvania, you suck for allowing employers to fire anyone for any reason at any point in time.
Is this winter?
If yes, then when is it actually coming?
If no, then wake me from this hellish nightmare I'm being unfortunately and unnecessarily subjected to.
I haven't been able to go snowboarding yet because it fluctuates from below freezing in November to above 60F in December.
I wore a T-shirt on Christmas.
Today it is 48F.
Yesterday I did not wear a jacket to work.
Curse you, Climate!
We did have our first snow a few days ago. It accumulated, minimally, and then promptly melted.
My mom's basement says hello.
I have a snowboarding trip to Colorado coming up in March. Yay!
The trip will mark my first request for time off from work in over 2 years.
Working 6 days/week doing the same thing for 2+ years and having the same conversations day-in/day-out really takes it's toll on your sanity.
I go to work, and it's exactly the same as yesterday, and the day before, and the day before last.
Groundhog Day. Torture. Hell.
Over and over and over again.
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
As Owen Hart would say, "Enough is enough and it's time for a change!"
And we've gone full circle.
Is that a banana?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts