NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would personally like to thank all of the celica's that represented and gave us support at our 2003 Swift Show off. It was great to see everyone again. Congrats to team Projek 7 for making there show debut, & congrats to everyone who participated.. Once again thank you all!!!!!!!

-Armando

·
Registered
43 Posts
was a very nice show... P7 u looked great out there... and so did all the other celica's good work out there you all.. Keep it up . maybe one day ill finish my celi.. and i can be out there too!

Great job!:applaud: :thumbup: :headbang:

·
Registered
37 Posts
The show today was awsome. I liked the weather. Better than last Sunday's Irwindale weather. Congrats to my honey for his 1st place trophy in "street 2 door catagory." :D BTW, it was nice meeting you, Armando. ;)

~ Jenny :)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah i no what you mean steve you guys were the first one there today. We were there till 1:30 am yesterday then had to return @ 4 am. That's why we had cases of red bull to keep us going. LOL

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
damn azntrd2k won 1st??!!! good job man... post sum pics of ur car?.. must be bad ass to win first!

·
Registered
2 Posts
you're welcome armando, it was a good show... congrats to p7 for their show debut, hope u had fun and bring more p7 cars next time... congratulations aZnTrD2k- 1st place street class, first win is always the best, your hard work is starting to payoff... hope u remember who told u to go to that show (me)...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.