NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
gt300 said:
you're welcome armando, it was a good show... congrats to p7 for their show debut, hope u had fun and bring more p7 cars next time... congratulations aZnTrD2k- 1st place street class, first win is always the best, your hard work is starting to payoff... hope u remember who told u to go to that show (me)...
Thnks Julius:thumbup:

I wasnt expecting any win at all. After they didnt say my name in 3rd place street, I wanted to go back to my car and just eat. My girl told me to stay for a lil bit. I was shocked i got 1st. My 1st trophy is a 1st place trophy...nice:Dlol

·
Registered
2 Posts
i won 2nd place on 2 door mild class... i didnt expect to win anything coz there were a lot of cars in that class and most of them have top quality paint and graphics, air suspensions and high end sound system... swift your trunk look awesome, its time for me to start working on mine... celica was well represented at the show and all deserving to win.. keep up the hard work and continue enjoying the celica...

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Julius congratulations also:thumbup:

You dont have to expect to win....you'll get some kind of a trohpy for sure:DYour car's badass dude:thumbup:

I bought the IT magazine coz your car's on it :thumbup

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.