NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike arrived Saturday afternoon in the exact condition the seller and Jake reported. Bike runs great with the exceptions of a few scratches on the exhaust and the under side. Thanks again Jake. I owe you one.

I will have more pics up as soon as my batteries are charged up.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
nice mao.......when are you going to come see us again?

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Originally posted by schlegelbagel
Why does every man say this to a woman that wants a motocycle? What makes you a better driver???

:jerkoff:
:wtf: I say it to men and women alike. I wouldn't get a bike for the sole reason that I want to live past 30.....

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
i just never hear a guy say to a guy that they are going to kill themself if they get a bike. :rolleyes: Mao got a bike and you didn't say, hey Mao, you're going to kill yourself.... but Risa and I on the other hand....

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Originally posted by schlegelbagel
i just never hear a guy say to a guy that they are going to kill themself if they get a bike. :rolleyes: Mao got a bike and you didn't say, hey Mao, you're going to kill yourself.... but Risa and I on the other hand....
Look at Mao's post in OT.

Originally posted by MicaCeli
No rocket launchers?

:thumbdown

Camby gonna kill himself on the bike.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by party2go
nice mao.......when are you going to come see us again?
Wish I had the free time I once had. Starting in October I will be living alone so I am not as free as I once was. I'd would have to find a dog sitter before going anywhere.

Originally posted by kaioshin
Mao, I wanna see how small you are on that bike! :chuckles:
I'll get you a pic as soon as my batteries are charged up. And yes my feet does touch the ground and I can pick up the bike.

Originally posted by larryd
How did Jake get you a bike? And how much did you pay for it? :)
The seller lives not too far from Jake. Jake and his buddy went to check out the bike for me. I paid $3,500 for the bike, plus $425 to ship it to Chicago. So total is $3,925 for a 2001 CBR 600 F4i with 2,800 miles and a few custom scratches. :chuckles:

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
schlegelbagel said:
I've said it :) Sometimes I just post a squid picture instead.

Sportbikes = death, I would think guys would be more likely to death themselves * because of testosterone, but I like having a nice metal cage around me personally.

*bad grammar intentional

john

·
Registered
163 Posts
Camry2000 said:
The seller lives not too far from Jake. Jake and his buddy went to check out the bike for me. I paid $3,500 for the bike, plus $425 to ship it to Chicago. So total is $3,925 for a 2001 CBR 600 F4i with 2,800 miles and a few custom scratches. :chuckles: [/B]
I was the lucky buddy that got to ride to bike :cool:
:burnout:

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
schlegelbagel said:
Liz has a point.....a very vaild point.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts