NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
N/p Bo. Glad to have you down and to finally meet you.

You are always welcome to come down.

Damn now we need someone from the west coast. Then we can have someone from all over the country that likes DCM. :chuckles:

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
glad you had fun Bo.....like prin said you are always welcome back :D

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
:werd: Always good to meet members of the board and to put the name and face together. Sorry I missed you at the party (i got there late) Come back anytime.....

Slava

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
It was nice meeting you and Kat both. Hope to see you again!
:)
Carrie

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
Bo,

DCM needed a rookie quarterback and your tryout, unbeknownst to you, was at the meet.

Combine grades:

Accuracy B+ (You hit the receiver's hands)
Arm Strength A- (One underthrow rolled onto a CF hood)
Scrambling C (Wasn't tested due to Jake's traffic control skills)

It was great to see some Tri-State in DCM territory. We know the ride was long, but the meet wouldn't have been the same without the nut. The MD clan will hopefully be able to move a meet closer to all of us. Damn I can't get the NFL draft off my mind.

Will

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WillyWonka said:
Bo,

DCM needed a rookie quarterback and your tryout, unbeknownst to you, was at the meet.

Combine grades:

Accuracy B+ (You hit the receiver's hands)
Arm Strength A- (One underthrow rolled onto a CF hood)
Scrambling C (Wasn't tested due to Jake's traffic control skills)

It was great to see some Tri-State in DCM territory. We know the ride was long, but the meet wouldn't have been the same without the nut. The MD clan will hopefully be able to move a meet closer to all of us. Damn I can't get the NFL draft off my mind.

Will
Bwahahaahahahahaa. I'm too big and slow for QB. :/

LB or DT maybe? :D We should get another meet together and play. That would be friggin awesome. I'ld come out for some of that. Even if we didn't tackle, it would still be fun.

I'll try to make some of the bigger meets like that. It was fun. I'll prolly bring one of the boys next time. That way they don't get bored or groped by Jeremy. Well, being male with Jeremy may still not help. :rofl:

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
Bo,

When alcohol and Jeremy are mixed in a social situation, I think he draws no lines in sharing his innermost feelings.

Jake,

We need some co-ed flag football at a meet this summer.

Will

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
i don't even want to know what kinda grade i got for a quarterback..........prolly a F :chuckles:

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
i think he's one of the pit crew memebers if i remember what he told me correctly

1 - 20 of 20 Posts