NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I attended, and I had no idea it was going to be so huge. I recognized this guy named "Jake" on the way in, just because I've seen so many pictures of him from this board..

..but that's it.

I enjoyed this meet 200 times more than Hot Import Nights at Philadelphia, and to top it off, it was all free!

It was unfortunate that there were no buns left when I arrived, but I just used some that were left on a plate on a table by someone else.. And the food was good and it was free, too, so no complaints here! Hope I don't die..

Too bad it was muddy, though, eh? My friend got stuck in the mud, and sprayed it all over a clean, blue WRX next to him.

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
I'd also like to say thanks to the DCM crew for their hard volunteer work to set up and run this event. It's a thankless job (well except for this thread I guess) and there are always ingrates but y'all did an awesome job.

Next time I'll try to do a better job keeping my fellow rally drivers in line :evil: I did tell the guy ahead of time not to do it during the meet but you can only have so much control over people...

-bd

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
mYu said:

Too bad it was muddy, though, eh? My friend got stuck in the mud, and sprayed it all over a clean, blue WRX next to him.
Wait, was he the black Tibby in the smaller parking lot?! I saw that... he insisted on driving through the mud even though he kept getting stuck. :chuckles: Thanks again for the awesome meet everyone! Sorry about the buns, I think that was when Liz and I ran off to buy more. Good times...

mei*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.