NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is that guys name with the bodyshop here? i have my body kit on. but i need to have a few adjustments made to it, get it molded and painted. looking for an estimate cost on that. trying to get it done in one day on a weekend. whoever the guy is...email me, [email protected]

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
industrialTOOL said:
i think you are asking about Bill. he works for a shop, but i'm pretty sure they only do insurance work, and that he is no longer able to do side work.
Your very right Doug

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
not quite. If he wants the work done, he has to contact Craftsman Autobody and see if they will accept the job. That way its scheduled through the shop and not a side job. I don't think they do moulding though, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
From what i understand Bill has hurt his shoulder and shouldnt be working at all for 6 weeks!

If you want the work done they'll do it but its gonna be $$$$ and its not going to take one day. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Originally posted by rdrunr8
From what i understand Bill has hurt his shoulder and shouldnt be working at all for 6 weeks!

If you want the work done they'll do it but its gonna be $$$$ and its not going to take one day. :rolleyes:
Yeah, he separated his shoulder or something like that. I forgot what he told me. :laugh:

He will be at work, but unable to lift, pull, or push anything with his one arm.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
he has a supra in his shop right now that he is molding everything to .. its been in the shop for a few weeks, why? because its not a one day job! the supra guy paid a few thousand for molding the kit on .. Craftsman Autobody does take cash so no they are not insurance only .. you just have to go to the main desk and ask for an estimate ..

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
IrCGTS said:
he has a supra in his shop right now that he is molding everything to .. its been in the shop for a few weeks, why? because its not a one day job! the supra guy paid a few thousand for molding the kit on .. Craftsman Autobody does take cash so no they are not insurance only .. you just have to go to the main desk and ask for an estimate ..

The supra guy is my friend. Zerolift is not and if i tell Bill how he is I dont think Bill is going to want to do the work.

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out why you would buy a cheap ars kit like taht for a Supra. :wtf:

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
MicaCeli said:
I'm still trying to figure out why you would buy a cheap ars kit like taht for a Supra. :wtf:
becuase its what he likes. besides its his car to do with as he pleases. No one questions you when you buy a kit that i personally think is way to expensive so to each thier own

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
becuase its what he likes. besides its his car to do with as he pleases. No one questions you when you buy a kit that i personally think is way to expensive so to each thier own
I question when anyone buys a bodykit. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
Manual > Auto in stop and go..

Your left leg gets a workout too.. if you have an auto your right leg will become grotesquely huge and your left leg will be skinny and you will walk in circles no matter how hard you try to walk straight.

john

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
I guess you do question it. BTW my lip is the only expensive part of the kit.

No one questions when people buy crazy expensive purses also ;)

Originally posted by kaioshin
I question when anyone buys 2 new transmissions and a new engine.:laugh:

:werd:

:)

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Originally posted by MicaCeli
I guess you do question it. BTW my lip is the only expensive part of the kit.

No one questions when people buy crazy expensive purses also ;)

:werd:

:)
It's a used engine and 1 rebuilt tranny. Which is leaking oil now. I will have to take it back to the shop and have them fix it. And install my LSD :evil:

Besides you need an engine and a transmission to actually have a functional car. What does a bodykit do? Oh yeah.... nothing. :eslap:

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Originally posted by XYRCNCP
it adds the required downforce for the 180 pavement pounding horsepower and blinding fast speeds.
:werd: I my car ever goes over 160mph then I would be safe.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts