NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey nc.org... Thought I'd share a little bit of what I have. It is far from done.
I still have a lot of plans for her. Just taking it step by step. Had her when she was brand new STOCK.

Just installed new rims. Car needs to be much lower and the rears can use a another 10-15mm for a semi-flush look. I will have more photos up once those are done.

My next mod is to definitely get rid of the rear. I have a trial rear bumper sitting in the backyard waiting to be painted and installed. Right now, the fenders need to be rolled a little more so I can drop her.

So.... yeah! Hope it looks alright to some of you out there :wiggle:

Not the best quality camera... Will pick up a Canon 60D w/ 17-50mm XR Di II lens in the near future for some better photography

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Looks nice.

Spec of wheels/tires?

·
Registered
895 Posts
nice man! i always see your car around sj haha

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks nice.

Spec of wheels/tires?
18x8.75 +20 wrapped in 215/40

Soon, I'm adding 15mm spacers in the rear making it a +5 offset

VS FFGT sides are always a great choice!
Looking good!
Shaved the front ridges for a better flow w/ the C-One lip. But the way the rear of the VS FFGT sideskirt looks, I think it can flow w/ a Trail Rear too

HAWTness!
Those rims are goes perfect with th color of your car man great job
nice man! i always see your car around sj haha
4 pictures?! What a ****ing tease...

Still though, looking good.
Looks good
Very noicee.
Thanks you guys.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Very nice choice of rims Johnny. You've been debating and looking for the right set of after market rims for a very very very long time.
I'm happy to know you finally done it and your CELICA looks SofaKing sexy! :thumbup:-Good job!

TO EVERYONE:
He has a rare JDM Toyota part on his car. Can you guys guess what it is? :popcorn::eatpop:

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Go Lower!!
gotta roll the fenders more nigguh! paint your rear bumper! lol

Very nice choice of rims Johnny. You've been debating and looking for the right set of after market rims for a very very very long time.
I'm happy to know you finally done it and your CELICA looks SofaKing sexy! -Good job!
thanks Joey

He has a rare JDM Toyota part on his car. Can you guys guess what it is?
lol. hard to tell from the picture. but it's there.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts