NewCelica.org Forum banner

The Celica on "Pimp My Ride" Results

9K views 30 replies 27 participants last post by  LightningRod 
#1 ·
well some people are wondering how it turned out and i searched high and low for the pics, here ya go

"Hi I bought this brand new Celica from Newcelica.org"

"Daymm I don't think we can put the 50" screen up in theaaa!!"

"I knew you don't own any personel electronics, but i hooked you up with a handheld Treo and an Ipod video that will hold 1,000,000 songs than you can controll with this 7inch screen computer!"

"I knew 1,000,000 songs wasnt enough, so I hooked you up with a 100gb laptop with 4 500gb hard drives! Enough to listen to music for 100 years staight!, and if that wasnt enough, I randomly installed a flodable bike in your trunk!"

"Now, when i drive around, people accually notice me and my schweet paintjerb! Thanx MTV for pimping my ride!"

See less See more
#14 ·
honestly, I've always thought that the Pimp My Ride thing wasn't all to great. it's cool that they spend an ass load of money for the interior design and the paint job, but they end up throwing stuff in your car that you don't need. personally, I'd rather spend my own money, do my own interior, and do it just the way that I want it. anyways. the last and only episode that I saw was when they hooked up this Cavaler. it had a nice paint job done to it and the interior was cool, but they ended putting a ****en popcorn maker in the car. who needs a popcorn maker in your car?

second of all, I don't see the point in making your car look all nice and all when your engine runs like ****. from the looks of your first picture, you're running a 1990-1994 Celica. start using some of that money you saved by not using it on your interior and exterior design by tripping out your engine. the least that you can do is take someone out off the line. believe me, if I'm out driving around and I see a car tripped out like that, I'm going to start some ****.

#16 ·
TRD_Celica00 said:
"I knew 1,000,000 songs wasnt enough, so I hooked you up with a 100gb laptop with 4 500gb hard drives! Enough to listen to music for 100 years staight!, and if that wasnt enough, I randomly installed a flodable bike in your trunk!"
LMAO! :chuckles:

YaNg^_^GuY said:
honestly, I've always thought that the Pimp My Ride thing wasn't all to great. it's cool that they spend an ass load of money for the interior design and the paint job, but they end up throwing stuff in your car that you don't need. personally, I'd rather spend my own money, do my own interior, and do it just the way that I want it. anyways. the last and only episode that I saw was when they hooked up this Cavaler. it had a nice paint job done to it and the interior was cool, but they ended putting a ****en popcorn maker in the car. who needs a popcorn maker in your car? second of all, I don't see the point in making your car look all nice and all when your engine runs like ****. from the looks of your first picture, you're running a 1990-1994 Celica. start using some of that money you saved by not using it on your interior and exterior design by tripping out your engine. the least that you can do is take someone out off the line. believe me, if I'm out driving around and I see a car tripped out like that, I'm going to start some ****.
I dont know exactly what they do, but I'm positive they rebuild the engine at least so it runs good, but thats not as exciting as the flip down TVs, popcorn makers, sinks, and fishtanks, so they dont show it.

#17 ·
#18 ·
jst07 said:
LMAO! :chuckles:

I dont know exactly what they do, but I'm positive they rebuild the engine at least so it runs good, but thats not as exciting as the flip down TVs, popcorn makers, sinks, and fishtanks, so they dont show it.
I dont know about the new shop, but they only ever rebuilt one motor and made mention of it. It was that crx that they did it to. All i ever saw them do to a motor other than that was pour in some Syntec.

#23 ·
Meltica said:
German MTV usedta have a really lame ultra-low-budget "pimp my bicycle" version of the show. They'd paint a bike pink, and mount a frilly pink umbrella over it, and put a laptop on the handlebars, etc...

Now it's "Pimp my ride, UK"...
silly Germans :D

#26 ·
i dont care pimp my ride stupid or not stupid i wish i had mad mike as a buddy of mine that guy is straight up amazing that guy can do anything with electronics if you got him and chip foose together you could have a wickedly sick ride

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.