NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was wondering whats holding that up. i'm about to sand and paint the plastics on my door and just wanted to know if it can be easily put back like new. i sorta remember a picture and someone talking about the stuff a long time ago(but i couldnt find the post) and it was like some kind of glue.

well i know i can mask it off by jamming something between it, but if i'm going to do this, mind as well take it off and do a better job at it.

so if anyone can help me out with the name of the product and where can i get the stuff would be great

·
Registered
194 Posts
it actually looks like the plastic that the cloth is on is actually part of the door, but the facorty just slips the cloth/leather over it. im serious too, i wouldnt try to play around too much with that.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh... dang, that was not something i wanted to read. i guess the glue i saw was for the cloth to the plastic. thanks guys, i guess i'll start masking that part off

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.