·
Registered
2,117 Posts
nice dude!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just one question,why is almost every celica video on youtube have really gay music?......i guess i just like to see celica videos more like this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy6Enlx_0n4
dont get me wrong your video was good,but it lost my attention about 15 seconds in.
well i guess majority of us likes Euro..some likes rock and hip hop but not every1 going to like the same music you like buddy. as far as the video mines a music video..not autocross or a race vid..totally different criteria...so of course the aspects of the video would be different but thanks for looking ne ways!

·
Registered
601 Posts
just one question,why is almost every celica video on youtube have really gay music?......i guess i just like to see celica videos more like this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy6Enlx_0n4
dont get me wrong your video was good,but it lost my attention about 15 seconds in.
1. Why are you in the North Central Forum?
2. Why do you care what kinda music he used, It's NOT your video.
3. Then keep watching your KIND of celica videos and leave the comments to yourself about the "OTHER" videos...
4. Was it really necessary to come in here and just call his music "gay", when he just posted up a video he's been working on for a while?
5. I understand you just want to get your "BADASS" E-Cred, but leave that to the So-Cal Spots in here, we don't need that sh1t in here.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi-5 Fingjosh! Im a dj and I personaly dont like the track but it fits the video so I guess it works. Like they say "to each his own". Keep up the good work on the videos everyone.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1. Why are you in the North Central Forum?
2. Why do you care what kinda music he used, It's NOT your video.
3. Then keep watching your KIND of celica videos and leave the comments to yourself about the "OTHER" videos...
4. Was it really necessary to come in here and just call his music "gay", when he just posted up a video he's been working on for a while?
5. I understand you just want to get your "BADASS" E-Cred, but leave that to the So-Cal Spots in here, we don't need that sh1t in here.
thanks FnJosh...ne ways yah every1 has their own videos and their own ideas on videos...in terms of music..i felt like a rock or hiphop wouldnt flow wit the vid so i choose euro which i liked...if i did some crazy racing runs and outrageous u-turns ,peeling out or something in particular scenary..rock would be a choice to go with! its ok...this is newcelica.org....lolx

·
Registered
186 Posts
i think ur lost buddy, if ya need help finding ur way back it would be a under a diferent region.....

·
Registered
881 Posts
Nice vid bro

·
Registered
951 Posts
Great vid and the music. Part I around 2min in it looks like sheridan rd ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.