NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw Truc logged on at 12:19AM. I think he was looking to see if someone made him a bday thread. That's kinda sad.

I felt so bad that I'm making this thread.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRUC!

You are one cool mofo and I am glad to have befriended you on facebook!

I hope you have an awesome birthday! Let me know if you are celebrating your birthday with the others, I wanna be apart of the magic! :love:

·
assplosive.
25,026 Posts
"take pics of me and my R1 ..."

:rolleyes:

today ... an epic male by the name of Tim Le was born and is awesome and cool and great and super ... but old as crap in the sand

:laugh:

happy birthday u old fart ... now u qualify for the senior citizen discount at dennys and at the gym :headbang:

Tim rocks me socks!!!!

have a great day in garden Bro-ve!

but uve prob been up since 4am doin thai chi in the park with the rest of the senior citizens ...

ho0Ray!

I saw Truc logged on at 12:19AM. I think he was looking to see if someone made him a bday thread. That's kinda sad.
^ :chuckles:

·
Sux2BU
11,161 Posts
Let me lecture you about me and my fat motabzzzzz

Dude we are tired of hearing the same old shet and :blah:

but you have been getting buffer and skinner....maybe this time you can actually lean on your epicrice bike :eek:

happy bday viejo.....we'll have some pho later tonight at your local 24 hour fitness....that way we'll workout and get our motabzzz going at full effect :thumbup:

oh btw....i fawken hate you :eek::

:love:

oh this is truc btw :wave:

·
SPREAD THE HATE
4,423 Posts
I hate old asian guys.

Happy birthday Truc, you FAWWWWKKINNNNNNN ASIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN.
From the moment we met, I knew you'd be sort of like a Master Miyagi figure, or something.
Just, an old asian guy that talked a lot and tried to teach me lessons.
I'm glad you came all the way from China Truc, and I hope you have a happy birthday!

^Try not to cook and eat the dog!
:eek::

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.