NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, today i took a trip up to Sacramento to look for apartments. total let down. people there suck(no offense) couldnt find any decent rooms. well on my way back on 80, cruising at 70 or so i hear a chunkchunkchunk thinking well i did just hit a dirt patch, so nothing worries me, we stop for lunch and as i am walking out of applebees i am struck with horror....

that is whats left of my passenger side skirt.
I AM F UCKING DONE WITH APEX. HOW THE **** DOES A SIDESKIRT FLY THE **** OFF. judging by the breakage and whats left. the front flung out to the right and SNAPPED off. How do 10 rivits magically come off. Thats another thing. rivits... they dont stay on when you want them to and dont come off when you do want them to. So if anyone has ANY suggestion on how to get these POS rivits off so i can atleast drive with matching sides. please donate.

The Good: Shuffling my feet home from the parking lot, i see a massive box sitting at my door, im struck with joy, then it dissapears, the only reason i chose coilovers is for ride height adjustability.. now that i have no sideskirts or front. its kinda pointless.

The Bad: Simon no longer sells BC2 kits. I wanted this car ready for JDM Theorys gathering.

So im struck with some questions in my head. and i would like some input..

1: Should I go back to stock and sell all of my parts.. sell the car and buy something else?

2: suck it up, throw the coilovers on and have an ugly appearance for a while

3: get a replica TRD kit off of craigslist/ebay

·
Registered
808 Posts
im waiting 4 this 2 happen 2 me :( my side skirts r falling off and i gotta kick em back on every damn day :( nothing stays the only thing that works is zipties its so sad........... im sure u can find a new front n side skirts soooomewhere if u look around..... and paint em in 3 weeks.... but if i was u i would have said i started kicking my car and i have huge dents in it and punched through my windsheild.... show ur agression, then shown up at the meet n b like Rnt i the ****? look at how fast i fixed it muhahahahaha

Did u cry??? or pee?

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a little part of me died... i love my car more than possibly anthing.

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
If either of you guys are looking for some sideskirts, check my sale post in the norcal classifieds. Good luck with your ride.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
everything happens for a reason man. I would suck it up for a while and see what happens if it doesnt work out you can always sell the car.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
damn that sucks dude. ive heard good and bad things about APEX. sometimes you get what you pay for bro. time for a new kit buddy.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks jeff.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Damn that sucks! Dont give up Alex! Just do what you have to do to get it fix. Or buy a new body-kit!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
GLOCK23 said:
Joey03_VVT-I said:
Damn that sucks! Dont give up Alex! Just do what you have to do to get it fix. Or buy a new body-kit!
that replica trial kit is very tempting but id like to see how the fitment is first
yup true.
sorry to hear what happend alex. i hope this is a sign. a good sign that will make the car look bigger and better then before!

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i'll sell you a cookie :fawk:

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
would you have a smashed and melted pack of m&ms?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts