CEGONAX-MAN said:
I hope you'll be happy with it.
Of course I will be.
swyn said:
dibs on the hood lol :D
Nevar :gap:
oONoGoAutoOo said:
sucks to see it go.
I might end up keeping it as a daily driver.
Zero said:
I hope you've got the patience and money for the upkeep of the FD.
Wouldn't consider the FD if I didn't.
ekindbest said:
you need some good investment on that FD machine
Check your terminology. Anything with an FD shouldn't be considered an investment.

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
damn dont sell it!!!! thats one sweet a** car....that paint job is just :faint: keep it as a daily driver you dont want some nut to fuc* it up do you?

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
VladsGTS said:
FD = KaBoom
Only when it's not tuned correctly.
mrluilou said:
damn dont sell it!!!! thats one sweet a** car....that paint job is just :faint: keep it as a daily driver you dont want some nut to fuc* it up do you?
Thank you. I might keep it as a daily driver. I'm still not final on selling it but I'm leaning towards it.
Royalcelica00 said:
DOnt sell it thats a sweet car... ull prob wont get as much as u want for a great modded car like that.... get a 97 fd...
That's the downside of modding. You'll never get your money back. And They only imported the FD from 93-95 so I can't get a 97 unless I import one. Even then I rather get a 99.
00gtsGETemHIGH said:
you were one of the cars that made me get the kam front
I would have sold my front bumper to you for 14k. I'd even throw in the rest of the car for free :gap

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
damn, your celi is so unique with that paint. you know you're going to miss it. well, have fun with the FD. and are you buying a twin turbo, or n/a rx-7?

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jeetee-ess said:
damn, your celi is so unique with that paint. you know you're going to miss it. well, have fun with the FD. and are you buying a twin turbo, or n/a rx-7?
Thank you. FD's (93+) only came in a twin turbo trim.

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
natewan31 said:
beautiful color! g/l w/ the next ride. and if you ever get bored and part out i want the wing! haha.
Thank you. I won't be parting out. That's just more work for me.
evil eye said:
Anton, I agree with the rest, keep it as a daily driver if you can afford to have both. That way you can make the 7 a beast. :evil:
Well I already have a truck and the Celica. One of them has to go. If I keep the Celica I'll need to get an lsd since I need to get to the mountains in the winter to snowboard. The 7 will be a beast either way :gap:. First thing will be a single turbo swap, either a GT35R or T-78.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts